• Show
Clear All
  • ChargersPowderBlue
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

we need more out of Linval Joseph
    He's essentially another Mebane. Getting up there in age. Good for run stopping, but has to come off the field in obvious passing situations.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
      Beef Before Gazelles
      • May 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

Also, Sorenson arrived just as the ball did on Guyton's lone official target. I think that was more of a pass break up than a drop. A better pass would have been an easy TD as Guyton had his man beat by 5 yards.
      Lol. Herb scrambled and tossed that mf'er about 70 yards! I think you're quibbling if you expected "a better pass"! That thing was a bomb-on-a-rope, thrown under duress.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
        Beef Before Gazelles
        • May 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by JupiterBolt View Post

That would have been been a tough catch, but Allen or Williams would have made it.
        Williams has his share of drops, too.

The things about Mike is that... Remember his catch for the 2 point PAT? That play is unstoppable when Mike and Herb have their timing right, and Mike has Gorilla Glue on his gloves.

Lombardi is calling for routes with that feature more often, and not just in the red zone.

Comment

• foreigner
          Tom Telesco is gone
          • Sep 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

Lol. Herb scrambled and tossed that mf'er about 70 yards! I think you're quibbling if you expected "a better pass"! That thing was a bomb-on-a-rope, thrown under duress.
          It was 55 yards, I just saw the reply, the impressive thing is that he was running towards his left side, turns and throws the pass. Guyton should've caught it. He had the advantage. I miss those rainbow passes from last year. Can we try them more often?

Full game:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Around Minute 17:05

Comment

• CivilBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post

It was 55 yards, I just saw the reply, the impressive thing is that he was running towards his left side, turns and throws the pass. Guyton should've caught it. He had the advantage. I miss those rainbow passes from last year. Can we try them more often?

Full game:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

TBilly could have caught that. Just saying.

Comment

• FoutsFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Birmingham AL
              • Send PM

Full game:

It hit him in a bad spot, right between both hands.

Comment

• cmplxgal
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • New Jersey
                • Send PM

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                  Beef Before Gazelles
                  • May 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

TBilly could have caught that. Just saying.
                  I can't recall ever seeing T.Billy in a jump ball situation. For obvious reasons, they had him doing outrun-the-coverage routes, not trying to outjump DBs that he doesn't have a size advantage over. .

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                    Beef Before Gazelles
                    • May 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
                    We can, from now on, refer to Feiler as "The 'dozer".

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

Possibly, but my issue is that that is being referred to by multiple posters as a drop and I think it was a pass break up and not a drop. The pass was underthrown as Herbert was rolling to his left and spotted a wide open Guyton at the last moment. If the throw is right (leads Guyton slightly), the play is a TD. I do not believe for one moment that Palmer would have been that open on that play. I know that Guyton gives us the chance to complete 40+ yard passes down the field. I have seen no evidence of that skill from Palmer so far. Guyton's big play ability by itself trumps every aspect of Palmer's game.
                      If Guyton scored a TD on that play, the fans would have been outraged that we left way to much time on the clock.
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Full game:

Ok, I’ve bitched enough about Guyton. What about that throw!?!?!?

Comment

• CivilBolt
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

I can't recall ever seeing T.Billy in a jump ball situation. For obvious reasons, they had him doing outrun-the-coverage routes, not trying to outjump DBs that he doesn't have a size advantage over. .
                          All I remember is that he catches all the balls that hit his hands.

Comment

Working...
                          X