• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
    Tillery suddenly looks better when Scherff/Martin not on the interior.
    Look for him to feast on the Raiders interior.

Charger pass rush doesn't need to be as disciplined with Carr vs. Mahomes.
    Jacobs injury will hurt them: Peyton Barber and the Oakland rushing attack sub par 3.4 ypc.
    Look for Charger pass rushers to tee-off.

Chargers on D seem to match them well
    LVR playing with confidence.
    I look for Staley's Chargers to tighten it up all around, more and more, on a weekly basis.
    One of these weeks, we are gonna put it all together.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Parcells
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
      I am going to the game WOO HOO!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post

We are also going. It's going to be epic, no walk-of-shame for us this week.
      Have you guys been to the stadium yet? That place is ridiculous. It's a cathedral for football. I was at the Cowboys game.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Bolt Dude
        Draftnik
        • Oct 2020
        • Send PM

Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• CivilBolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post

Have you guys been to the stadium yet? That place is ridiculous. It's a cathedral for football. I was at the Cowboys game.
          I think my wife is going to beat me to it watching a BTS concert :coffee:

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
            Carr has been grossly underrated here.

Unlike KC/Dallas, Oakland has more than two strong pass catching options.

Need to harass Car

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Get to know Mike Williams. (I had forgotten about his wicked freak injury in college.)

Comment

• CivilBolt
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                Get to know Mike Williams. (I had forgotten about his wicked freak injury in college.)

Hitting the goal post is freaky

Comment

• Berserker76
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post

We were also at the Dallas game. Did the long walk-of-shame up the stairs with the Dallas fans hooting and laughing. It's going to be different this time. Beautiful stadium. Too bad it's not natural grass, though. I'm not a foodie so the pizza slabs and bone-dry pretzels don't bother me too much. Just wish they would revise the somewhat cheesy intermission "entertainment" on the oculus. The Bolt fans are quite loud even though outnumbered. Overall, SoFi is a pretty good deal for a bucks rent. Just hope they score early and keep the pedal to the metal, want the Raider fans to leave early in droves.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2021
                    • Send PM

Love draft so much. I was real high on Williams coming out. Good to see him healthy and playing up to his potential.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                      Draftnik
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Need to harass Car
                      Heres what a Raiders beat writer said about that.

Part of what makes Bosa such a great pass rusher is his use of hands. He’s like a ninja swiping away the arms of offensive linemen and that could cause problems for Leatherwood, who isn’t good with his hands.
                      Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Need to harass Car
                        Oakland has a nice crew of receivers but not better than KC or Dallas

Comment

• Heatmiser
                          BetterToday ThanYesterday
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Some thoughts on Raiders:

1. Carr is a good QB. I always thought he was. He is not elite, but he is good. The key with him, and it has been this way his whole career, is early pressure. Hit him a few times early and he starts seeing ghosts and it affects the rest of the game. Let him sit back there and he will make you pay.
                          2. Raider OL is not good. The center is playing poorly and has snapped two times over Carr's head. Leatherwood is worse than Storm Norton right now.
                          3. Staley has 3 games of film to watch and craft his game plan. I think we are going to start to see just how good he is now. Early in the season, you can't totally prepare for each team. I think Staley is a better strategic coach than Gruden.
                          4. Raiders beat a terrible Steelers team, then a really really beat up and reeling (who have now adjusted) Ravens team, then the Dolphins that seemed to be a really flawed team right now. And it took overtime to beat the Ravens and Dolphins. That can build confidence but it always wears you out physically and emotionally.
                          5. I look for Staley to do all he can to take away Waller. And Carr wont be throwing into any cover zero stuff Monday. He seems to get more cover zero looks than other QBs.
                          6. For all the bagging on Gus, he has that defense playing hard and believing. Hayword is playing like the old Hayword again. Yes, his defense is predictable, but he knows the Chargers personnell on offense. So do Hayward and Perryman. Off setting that is all the new players on the OL and the new scheme.
                          7. Perryman is going to be motivated and the Chargers can take advantage of him. But he is going to be looking to make at least one knock out blow and can still hit. So hoping he doesnt cheap shot or injure someone.

TG
                          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Working...
                          X