• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caslon
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Is it weird that when I read your posts they all sound like Steve Buscemi is reading them in my mind.
    I’m changing my avatar pic one of these days. As a long time follower of this team, I used it on the old forums. I chose it because that face expressed both astonishment and amazement. Something of which I’ve become accustomed to about the Chargers for awhile now, lol.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post

I’m changing my avatar pic one of these days.. As a long time follower of this team, I used it on the old forums. I chose it because that face expressed both astonishment and amazement. Something I’ve become accustomed to about the Chargers in general.
      Don’t ever change it. It’s perfect

Comment

• Charge!
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Hayward got burned so many times last year...not only has he lost a step...he's lost 2-3 steps...
        But we no longer have the deep speed to take advantage of his weakness.... Guyton drops too many balls..... Dont under-rate the Raiders..... they have beaten 3 tough teams with tough defenses.......Raiders have played better then chargers this season so far.......Chargers have played 3 weak defenses and beaten only 2 of them.......Hopefully KA stays focused and does not get caught up in trash talking and taunting his ex-teamates......

We all hate the raiders but they are no longer a horrible team......

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

But we no longer have the deep speed to take advantage of his weakness.... Guyton drops too many balls..... Dont under-rate the Raiders..... they have beaten 3 tough teams with tough defenses.......Raiders have played better then chargers this season so far.......Chargers have played 3 weak defenses and beaten only 2 of them.......Hopefully KA stays focused and does not get caught up in trash talking and taunting his ex-teamates......

Yep...Raiders will be tough...no doubt about it...

Comment

• FoutsFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Birmingham AL
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post

I’m changing my avatar pic one of these days. As a long time follower of this team, I used it on the old forums. I chose it because that face expressed both astonishment and amazement. Something of which I’ve become accustomed to about the Chargers for awhile now, lol.
            BTW I love Fargo, what an awesome movie!

I agree don't change it, its perfect.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Not in 2021 they haven’t. Neither the Steelers nor Dolphins have been impressive defensively.

Comment

• FarAwayBoltFan
                San Diego Native
                • Feb 2019
                • Farmington, NM
                • Send PM

Tie-breakers are annoying to sort out, but if I understand them correctly, a win on MNF against the Raiders puts the Chargers in 1st place and in control of their own destiny. Bolt Up!

Comment

• Caslon
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2019
                  • Send PM

It’ll come down to the refs, lol! Hey! Refs aren’t perfect.

Comment

• Caslon
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

Raiders will be tough...no doubt about it with the upsurging Raiders. The Chargers got/are whammied with their early strength of schedule. Waiting for a team the Chargers womp on. No time like now. Let the whomping begin.
                    Last edited by Caslon; 10-03-2021, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by FarAwayBoltFan View Post
                      Tie-breakers are annoying to sort out, but if I understand them correctly, a win on MNF against the Raiders puts the Chargers in 1st place and in control of their own destiny. Bolt Up!
                      If the Chargers win tomorrow, they will be in first place in the division. I think the tie-breakers shake out thusly: The Broncos have a conference loss. If the Chargers beat the Raiders, the Raiders will have a division loss (and a conference loss), and lose the tiebreaker to the Chargers and Broncos. The Chargers will not have a conference loss, which gives them the edge over the Broncos.

Comment

• ghost
                        The Rise of Kellen Moore
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

image_2021-10-03_230938.png

The picks are in and the Raiders are going to beat the spread and lose the game. -3.5 Chargers is the line.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

If the Chargers win tomorrow, they will be in first place in the division. I think the tie-breakers shake out thusly: The Broncos have a conference loss. If the Chargers beat the Raiders, the Raiders will have a division loss (and a conference loss), and lose the tiebreaker to the Chargers and Broncos. The Chargers will not have a conference loss, which gives them the edge over the Broncos.
                          You’re correct but it’s only game 4.
                          Smashing the turds is simply enough for me.
                          Fuck the turds, donks, and chefs.
                          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X