• Show
Clear All
  • cmplxgal
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • New Jersey
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    Philon was arrested for pointing a gun at a woman outside a strip club when he was with Arizona in 2019. They cut him, but I don't see any mention in the news on what happened to that case.
    Charges were dismissed earlier this year:

Former Vigor standout Darius Philon returns to NFL

https://www.al.com/sports/2021/03/former-vigor-standout-darius-philon-returns-to-nfl.html

According to Judicial Branch of Arizona in Maricopa County records, two charges of disorderly conduct with a weapon or instrument against Philon were dismissed by prosecution motion on Feb. 5.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

No Manning Broadcast next week for the Charger-Raider game. They only will be on for 10 games, and their next one is week 7, per Peyton.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post
        Let's not get ahead too much... big game coming up.. need to be focused. Raiders are playing good ball.
        Lol, we don’t really need to be focused here.

Fuck the Raiders
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Parcells
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Paraphrasing Marty on that Monday Night in Oakland to start, I believe the 2006 season, Rivers first start - Chargers won 27 zip and the score wasn't that close. I think Rivers had under 20 pass attempts

But lip reading Marty: "RAiders are not going to MFing score tonight"
          I thought it was:

"DO NOT LET THEM FUCKING SCORE!"

Comment

• The Intellectual Assassin
            Serenity now!
            • Sep 2021
            • North Carolina
            • Teacher
            • Send PM

Every time we play the Raiders and I have the runs we win.So no worries gents gonna hammer some Taco Bell before the game

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by The Intellectual Assassin View Post
              Every time we play the Raiders and I have the runs we win.So no worries gents gonna hammer some Taco Bell before the game
              we appreciate you stepping up to put the Ass in Assassin .. play thru the whistle!
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• foreigner
                Tom Telesco is gone
                • Sep 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post

I thought it was:

"DO NOT LET THEM FUCKING SCORE!"
                That's what I remember as well, it was at the goal line right?

God I miss Marty..... a football God himself.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post

That's what I remember as well, it was at the goal line right?

God I miss Marty..... a football God himself.
                  Thank you both for the update -

I just know the message pretty clear - the Raiders were not going to score that night!

I miss Marty but who knows - Staley might be the best coach since Marty. Small sample size, three games.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                    No Manning Broadcast next week for the Charger-Raider game. They only will be on for 10 games, and their next one is week 7, per Peyton.
                    I actually might have listened to them next week. Granted, eff Elisha and Bubba Horse Face Jr. I haven't watched much MNF this year - so was going to listen. Oh well, Elisha just can't cover the Chargers and Peyton lost a couple playoff games to them.
                    Last edited by Bolt4Knob; 09-28-2021, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Pretty amazing setup in terms of timing. Division game, good records, and MNF. And its the RADAHS. As a kid Chargers/Radahs was my favorite game to go see. Back in the day they were the team to beat. I will be curious to see if the LA Radah fans take over the stadium. My gut feel is yes. They used to take over Qualcomm but in LA? It will be crazy.

Just looking forward to the game. Hate to have to wait till Monday.

Anybody watching Peyton and Eli MNF? That is the show I watch now. Not the regular broadcast. Very fun show.

Comment

• AKFlyFisher
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2020
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I actually might have listened to them next week. Granted, eff Elisha and Bubba Horse Face Jr. I haven't watched much MNF this year - so was going to listen. Oh well, Elisha just can't cover the Chargers and Peyton lost a couple playoff games to them.
                        I just read this, and I'm a bit bummed. I was really looking forward to Eli and Peyton discussing plays and explaining formations, etc. I don't care about the history now as much as the opportunity for me to increase my football knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by The Intellectual Assassin View Post
                          Amateur...find one of those taco food trucks in an industrial area. And a burrito will produce more BTU's

Comment

Working...
                          X