• Show
Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

"Attack it like Marty would want you to attack it. Hit 'em in the f**king mouth man!"

I follow Nick Hardwick on Insta. He doesn't usually talk about football, he's sort of a fitness guru these days. But he posted a video this morning about Raiders Week!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUU1FYW..._web_copy_link
    Last edited by Velo; 09-28-2021, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Quite_Frankly View Post

Anybody watching Peyton and Eli MNF? That is the show I watch now. Not the regular broadcast. Very fun show.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

What channel is it on?
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
          Raiders and Donkeys have always had players who play dirty. Chiefs have players who are shit human beings off the field. Fuck our division. Hate for all. Beat them down hard.
          The hatred is very well earned:

Raider hate: team of criminals from yesteryear, the holy roller, al davis and the fucking raider wind crap......20 years of being the division clowns isn't long enough
          Broncos hate: dirtiest unit in the history of the NFL - the fucking broncos oline; they were taught to maximize injuries on opposing players with their damn cut blocks, and then Shanarat with that horrible smile after mayhem; Elway's puke inducing face still sends shivers down the collective memory of our fan base
          Chiefs hate: team of criminals from today, their fan base is mostly composed of horrible human beings; look for massive brawls to be common place at Arrowhead as the Chiefs fail to meet the lofty expectations; organization one key injury to Kelce/Hill/Jones away from being bitched slapped by the division the remainder of the year

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

The Chiefs take players who have questionable character, that's worth hating. Another thing, when we had the four year run on the AFC West end in 2010, KC overtook us with a fraud team. They've also beaten us with fluke stuff. How there is lack of hate for these, I don't understand.

During the Raiders heydays, the Chargers were good in some of those years. So there was something to spark a rivalry. There is no rivalry when things are one-sided towards one team. Both teams have to have years where they are both good at the same time. We've been lousy during most of that stretch in these 5 years that KC has reigned on the division. Now that we're getting good, and fighting KC back, the rivalry is on. The Chiefs are our biggest rivals now.

Philon is an ex-Charger. People forget about him. Then there's Square. He's a waste of roster space.
            And remember they also have Hayward and Perryman...Gus is organizing a Chargers Castoffs Reunion...I'm a bit surprised he hasn't yet signed Launchwhiffy...

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

What channel is it on?
              They are just going to be on for 10 games. This game won't be one of them. ESPN2 or ESPN+

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by AKFlyFisher View Post

I just read this, and I'm a bit bummed. I was really looking forward to Eli and Peyton discussing plays and explaining formations, etc. I don't care about the history now as much as the opportunity for me to increase my football knowledge.
                I do think it would have been good to hear them talk about Herbert and like you said, adding some actual football knowledge to the broadcast. Granted, I do like Riddick a bit

Thats why I like Romo doing Herbert games - he brings the knowledge,

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

And remember they also have Hayward and Perryman...Gus is organizing a Chargers Castoffs Reunion...I'm a bit surprised he hasn't yet signed Launchwhiffy...
                  and Damion Square / Roderick Teamer in addition - perfume on a swine.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                    "Attack it like Mary would want you to attack it. Hit 'em in the f**king mouth man!"

I follow Nick Hardwick on Insta. He doesn't usually talk about football, he's sort of a fitness guru these days. But he posted a video this morning about Raiders Week!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUU1FYW..._web_copy_link
                    Here's Nick's full tweet:

RAIDER WEEK Message from Marty

For us
                    @chargers fans…it’s @raiders week! You know what time it is!!

Time to bow your neck and grit your teeth…and hit ‘em in the F-ing mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I do think it would have been good to hear them talk about Herbert and like you said, adding some actual football knowledge to the broadcast. Granted, I do like Riddick a bit

Thats why I like Romo doing Herbert games - he brings the knowledge,
                      I stumbled on the Peyton/Eli thing...and enjoyed it a lot. I honestly think they will put the normal broadcast team out of business its that refreshing. The existing format is so tired.

Comment

• JupiterBolt
                        ~ Charger Fan ~
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Jupiter, FL
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Here's Nick's full tweet:

RAIDER WEEK Message from Marty

For us
                        @chargers fans…it’s @raiders week! You know what time it is!!

Time to bow your neck and grit your teeth…and hit ‘em in the F-ing mouth!
                        i love this! I’m need to start following him!

Comment

• equivocation
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2021
                          • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                          X