• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
    No offense, but most of us know who’s returning and it clutters up who you think the team should draft and when.
    Yo, San Antonio.... pls give us the download on who the "most of us know who are returning," as checking in on the draft forum, don't see any consensus agreement from the TPB pundits or Die Hard draftniks that frequent that section of the Blues well before draft season rears its head, and....

while you're @it, if you could share "who you think the team should draft and when," given that you don't suffer from the confusion of the some of us, re: which Chargers' FAs are returning for the '022.

Screenshot 2021-11-08 203303.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-08 203343.jpg
    or AKA.... pls Riverwalk your talk bro.... ty,
    RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Its tough to diss a post after someone put that much work into it.
      Yep...after all that work, Ninja just gets no respect from these Noobs...

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Always appreciate a thoughtful and educational post. Kudos Ninja.

Comment

• Riverwalk
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

Yo, San Antonio.... pls give us the download on who the "most of us know who are returning," as checking in on the draft forum, don't see any consensus agreement from the TPB pundits or Die Hard draftniks that frequent that section of the Blues well before draft season rears its head, and....

while you're @it, if you could share "who you think the team should draft and when," given that you don't suffer from the confusion of the some of us, re: which Chargers' FAs are returning for the '022.

Screenshot 2021-11-08 203303.jpg

Screenshot 2021-11-08 203343.jpg
          or AKA.... pls Riverwalk your talk bro.... ty,
          Actually, I was interested in who you wanted to draft and when next year. So I hope you take that as a compliment.

Chalk it up to my laziness, but after a few positions and all the rest of the data, I gave up trying to sort that out. I’d have to load your post in an excel spreadsheet.

But looking at it again as an opinion of who’s returning, it’s more accessible. So congrats on that and taking what appears to be a lot of time to put it together.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Send PM

First place is great. Unfortunately the season doesn't end here. We're not even close to the end. We're closer to the beginning than we are to the end. One thing I keep worrying about is how healthy Ekeler is going into every game. Because with him we have a shot at a diversified offense and without him we clearly do not. At least IMO. I say the rest of the season comes down to how healthy Ekeler can be each week because the better teams seem to have solved high octane QBs as the season has progressed. So I think a running game is a HUGE must have and we only have one guy who can do the job. But the problem is he doesn't seem like he's built for a heavy load as a teams #1 option. So we're back to putting too much pressure to win on a young QB. I guess you have to ask yourself how many Cleveland games does Herbert have left in his back pocket?

Comment

• Old Marine
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2014
              • Send PM

We got a good one in this Herbert kid thats for sure.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post
                First place is great. Unfortunately the season doesn't end here. We're not even close to the end. We're closer to the beginning than we are to the end. One thing I keep worrying about is how healthy Ekeler is going into every game. Because with him we have a shot at a diversified offense and without him we clearly do not. At least IMO. I say the rest of the season comes down to how healthy Ekeler can be each week because the better teams seem to have solved high octane QBs as the season has progressed. So I think a running game is a HUGE must have and we only have one guy who can do the job. But the problem is he doesn't seem like he's built for a heavy load as a teams #1 option. So we're back to putting too much pressure to win on a young QB. I guess you have to ask yourself how many Cleveland games does Herbert have left in his back pocket?
                All the more reason to draft a solid RB and sign a solid vet FA to back up Ekkie in case of injury...frankly, I'm not impressed with Kelley nor with Rountree...

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

Donald Parham

2020: 13 gms. 10/20. 159 yds. 3 TDs. 50% catch rate.

2021: 8 gms. 10/12. 114 yds. 3 TDs. 83% catch rate.

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Send PM

I keep reading that the Colts are considering releasing Marlon Mack, though Reich continuously denies it. If Mack were released, he is a player I think could really help the Chargers for the second half and post season. He would be a significant upgrade over Joshua Kelley.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Send PM

A pair of numbers that will make you appreciate the halfway point of this season: Two and Six. That was the Charger's record after eight games last season.

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

All the more reason to draft a solid RB and sign a solid vet FA to back up Ekkie in case of injury...frankly, I'm not impressed with Kelley nor with Rountree...
                        agree... we need to be 4 deep at RB, and not loaded up with smallish injury prone RBs...... and they need to have speed..... all our backs are too slow except ekler....

the 2021 draft was loaded with RBs who could have helped us greatly and are plating well for over teams this season, but TT failed to see the need......

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

agree... we need to be 4 deep at RB, and not loaded up with smallish injury prone RBs...... and they need to have speed..... all our backs are too slow except ekler....

the 2021 draft was loaded with RBs who could have helped us greatly and are plating well for over teams this season, but TT failed to see the need......
                          It's so fucking weird. But true.

Comment

Working...
                          X