Chargers @ Broncos Pregame Discussion (wk 12)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xenos
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post
    DT Linval Joseph was just added to the Reserve/Covid-19 list, so he probably will not be playing Sunday
    He’ll be out at least 10 days. Hope his shoulder heals.

Comment

• Xenos
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

On Denver’s side:

Comment

• UtahBolt
        Did we win?
        • Jun 2013
        • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
        On Denver’s side:

Interesting, I just saw Bolles here in Utah Saturday night watching the Utah Utes lay a beat down on the Oregon Ducks. He was hanging on the field all game with a handful of other Ute pros and posing for pics with fans.

If his Covid messes up our Rose Bowl chances, I'll be pissed! :biggrin: (hope he is okay though...)
        I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• chargeroo
          Fan since 1961
          • Jan 2019
          • Oregon
          • Retired Manager/Pastor
          • Send PM

Take a look at their schedule - they haven't played many trams with a good passing game. Their big upset of the Cowboys looks like a big win for their defense but the Cowboys were missing their number 1 and 2 WR's.

However, their HC is known as a defensive guru so that may make it interesting. Still, I like the QB matchup. We should win by two TD's.
          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Take a look at their schedule - they haven't played many trams with a good passing game. Their big upset of the Cowboys looks like a big win for their defense but the Cowboys were missing their number 1 and 2 WR's.

However, their HC is known as a defensive guru so that may make it interesting. Still, I like the QB matchup. We should win by two TD's.
            Vic, more than anybody, is Brandon Staley's mentor. When Staley was at John Carroll, said he was studying Vic's defenses while Vic was at Stanford, I knew Staley was a different bird altogether. And of course, he gave Staley his first pro-level job. It will be a close game, we are so evenly matched everywhere, but Denver's QB cannot compete with the likes of Herbert.

If Herbert gets into a rhythm on early drives, Broncos are dead-meat. If it's a disjointed game with penalties and no flow type of game that the Chargers played against Dallas and Minnesota, then all bets are off game.

P.S. Loved seeing Andre Roberts in the jet sweep. Bravo.

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Vic, more than anybody, is Brandon Staley's mentor. When Staley was at John Carroll, said he was studying Vic's defenses while Vic was at Stanford, I knew Staley was a different bird altogether. And of course, he gave Staley his first pro-level job. It will be a close game, we are so evenly matched everywhere, but Denver's QB cannot compete with the likes of Herbert. Chargers by 11 points.
              As long as we can minimize mistakes...blocked punts and turnovers can change games in a heartbeat!

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• jubei
                Vagabond Ninja
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

too bad...I wanted the D to pummel the snot outa that jackass-replacement-for-cutler qb they have as 2nd string. i hate that guy about as much as I hated cutler! punk asses!

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Time to start putting the nail in Denver’s coffin

Comment

• ghost
                    The Rise of Kellen Moore
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

image_2021-11-22_201321.png

My Pretty Ponies are f***ing terrible on third down. Mainly because they are terrible on 1st and 2nd Down due to, IMO, pedestrian QB play.

Can't wait for Sunday. Love AFC West rivalry games late in the season, nothing better.

Broncos offensive coordinator Mr. Excitement, Pat Shurmur has cleared COVID-19 protocols and has returned to the team facility, coach Vic Fangio announced Monday.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

The Eagles gashed the Broncos on the ground Sunday.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

What he said is what I thought about our last two games with the Broncos in Empower Field at Mile High. I expect fluke stuff from the Broncos. That's how they operate, it's their mode of operation.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

With a victory over the Broncos Sunday, Herbert will reach a .500 QB record. He has started 25 games. His QB record is 12-13. With the victory over Cleveland he was briefly at .500 with a 10-10 record. If the Chargers win in Denver, he will have a chance to go over .500 for the first time in his career the following week in Cincinnati.

Comment

Working...
                          X