First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

A concussion from practice? Because I don't recall seeing him in any games.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

If Ladarius is inactive I could see Tyrell being not only active but part of the offense. His TD last week came from Gates/Greens position when were in passing situations. Miller and Johnson can handle the blocking. Inman will probably be activated too.

Comment

• Boltaction
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Antonio's Gates View Post
        If Ladarius is inactive I could see Tyrell being not only active but part of the offense. His TD last week came from Gates/Greens position when were in passing situations. Miller and Johnson can handle the blocking. Inman will probably be activated too.
        Yeah, that's the way I see it too. Tyrell will fill in for passing requirements for TDs. Gates and now Green are not available, why not go to Tyrell? They will and often.

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Tyrell against a LB/S is giving me goosebumps.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Thats fine that you don't think what they do deserves as much money as they get paid, but the dollars they generate says otherwise. Hate the game not the player.
            I don't and I certainly would never say they are underpaid. The fact that they agreed to the revenue agreement with the owners shows that they don't think they are underpaid.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

The mismarchup alone would require adjustments at the half. That adjustment would give an advantage in the running game... Still he has no practise time at TE and would be limited in routes, granted he is similar to Green, but does he have NFL strength/technique to deal with DEs and OLBrs?
              Go Rivers!

Comment

• SDFan
                Woober Goober
                • Jun 2013
                • Dolores, CO
                • Retired
                • Send PM

he'll be lucky to see 2-3 plays on offense per game regardless. too many WRs & RBs in front of him along with TE Johnson seeing a bigger role until Gates returns if Green can't go.

The most consistent comparison I have seen for him is to Floyd- UDFA WR with some skills that needs refinement and work- and some expect TW to replace Floyd after this year. Not sure why some people expect/think this guy will be some kind of impact player at this stage...
                Last edited by SDFan; 09-10-2015, 07:23 AM.
                Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Inactive list vs Detroit

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                  The mismarchup alone would require adjustments at the half. That adjustment would give an advantage in the running game... Still he has no practise time at TE and would be limited in routes, granted he is similar to Green, but does he have NFL strength/technique to deal with DEs and OLBrs?
                  He wouldn't play like a traditional TE so he won't have to worry about DEs. He would be lined up in the slot off tackle like gates and green often are in passing situations. Just watch his TD last week. Stuff like that.

Comment

• GreenBayCharger
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

So Here I am Watching NFL Network

im watching NFL Network and the weekly injury list ticker tapes across the bottom of the screen and it lists Ryan Matthews / ankle (out), and Phillip Rivers / back (probable). obviously from the last game of last year. HOW DO THESE NFL NETWORK GUYS EVEN HAVE A JOB??? Ryan is not even on the team!!!

Comment

• KNSD
                      Registered Charger Hater
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                      good Lord, c'mon Ladarius
                      Another "Charger Doll" is revealed. (like a "china doll" but more fragile)
                      Prediction:
                      Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                      Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                      Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Panamamike
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

At this point he is only under going tests. No concussion confirmed. That is the norm now for the NFL.....err on the side of caution. Not sure how that equates to being a china doll, since this is a fairly common occurrence that will become increasingly more so with the new rule and sets of eyes. Is Eddie Lacy a china doll? He had two of these last year.

Comment

• KNSD
                          Registered Charger Hater
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
                          At this point he is only under going tests. No concussion confirmed. That is the norm now for the NFL.....err on the side of caution. Not sure how that equates to being a china doll, since this is a fairly common occurrence that will become increasingly more so with the new rule and sets of eyes. Is Eddie Lacy a china doll? He had two of these last year.
                          Quit being sensible. It's more fun to over react.
                          Prediction:
                          Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                          Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                          Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

Working...
                          X