• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Has anybody had this or is it a possible side effect they have to list?
    COVID-19 vaccines protect against COVID-19. Get safety info and more.

--

All we know is that Mike Williams is one of un-vaccinated players who have tested positive for COVID, and has to self-quarantine for 10 day. Latest news is the NFL may reduce this to 5 days, per the new guidance from the CDC, so he may be available for the Bronco game. Speculating on why Williams didn't vaccinate is probably inappropriate.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

COVID-19 vaccines protect against COVID-19. Get safety info and more.

--

All we know is that Mike Williams is one of un-vaccinated players who have tested positive for COVID, and has to self-quarantine for 10 day. Latest news is the NFL may reduce this to 5 days, per the new guidance from the CDC, so he may be available for the Bronco game. Speculating on why Williams didn't vaccinate is probably inappropriate.
      I believe that neither CHJ or Adderley are vaccinated and will fall under the same rules.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I believe that neither CHJ or Adderley are vaccinated and will fall under the same rules.
        Interesting to see how quickly the NFL and NBA adopt the 5 day rule over the 10 day rule. This would benefit not only the Chargers but other teams.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Interesting to see how quickly the NFL and NBA adopt the 5 day rule over the 10 day rule. This would benefit not only the Chargers but other teams.
          Saw a tweet that I referred to in another thread that 25% of the players in the league have tested positive for COVID since Dec 13 - they have to do something.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Saw a tweet that I referred to in another thread that 25% of the players in the league have tested positive for COVID since Dec 13 - they have to do something.
            Agree and if the CDC is lowering the required 10 days to 5, why wouldnt the NFL? Last nights game the Saints looked helpless.

Comment

• FoutsFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Birmingham AL
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I bet they jump all over it. The chaos this has created already is damaging the game and ratings.

They will stick with guidelines, especially ones that benefit themselves.

Comment

• chargeroo
                Fan since 1961
                • Jan 2019
                • Oregon
                • Retired Manager/Pastor
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Myocarditis-inflammation of the heart muscle and pericarditis-inflammation of the lining outside of the heart caused by the immune system being triggered by the jab.
                Interesting to me because I get a drug to stimulate my immune system (Keytruda) due to my lung cancer. I'll have to run this by my COPD Doctor.
                THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Boltgang74
                  We Are The Storm!
                  • Aug 2018
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Interesting to me because I get a drug to stimulate my immune system (Keytruda) due to my lung cancer. I'll have to run this by my COPD Doctor.
                  If it were me personally I would do Alot of research myself on this subject first.Alot.Thats all I'll say so as not to get banned or reported.Bolt Up.

Comment

Working...
                  X