Chargers @ Raiders Game Day Thread / Post Game Discussion (Wk 18)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SDBORN
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

That is not the tie breaker. The Titans kicked the crap out of the Chiefs head-to-head.
    Ah ok. Makes sense. Didn't realize it goes head to head first outside division.

Comment

• Charge!
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
      If the Chargers get in, they will be the No. 6 seed. There is no scenario now for them to be the No. 7 seed, based on all the crazy things that happened this weekend. So, they will play the No. 3 seed, which appears to be Buffalo.
      if we win we play in BUF..... but which day?

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
        If the Chargers get in, they will be the No. 6 seed. There is no scenario now for them to be the No. 7 seed, based on all the crazy things that happened this weekend. So, they will play the No. 3 seed, which appears to be Buffalo.
        #5 is still in play, if the Pats can win their division, along with a Chargers win. Bills need to lose, Pats need to win.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
          French Speaking Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Québec city
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

if we win we play in BUF..... but which day?
          If BUF wins.
          Otherwise, it will be at CIN.

Comment

• SK21209
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2020
            • San Diego
            • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
            Buff has looked very human the last 1/2 of the season. Early season id say they looked like #1 seed for sure but they have not played nearly as well. They are less proven than KC right now. Hope we get to play Buff but i just want to play then we are all 0-0.
            They’ve had a weird season but they actually lead the league in point differential. A lot of their losses have been pretty fluky (laid an egg inJacksonville, should have beaten the Titans but fluky turnovers, wind storm game against the Pats). I think they’re the best team in the conference and thus obviously the toughest matchup if we were to beat the Raiders tonight.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Here is the 10 day forecast for Buffalo.

Sat: Scattered flurries and snow showers. High 24F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.

Sun: Mostly cloudy skies. High around 25F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 24%.

Mon: Cloudy skies. High 31F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 24%

Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Buffalo, NY with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2019
                • Send PM

Comment

• Originally posted by Velo View Post
                  That is most likely how it would turn out, but that is not yet locked into place.

A NE win, a BUF loss and a win by us puts us in as the #5 seed and on the road against CIN.

Neither the NE win nor the BUF loss is looking like it is going to happen so far, though.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
                    Day One...
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Brentwood, 94513
                    • Send PM

That’s why the play the games. I just am thinking about the BEATDOWN tonight. I’ll save tomorrow thinking about who we play or what seed we are.

BBQ ribs on tap to eat during halftime. Let’s Fucking Go!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
                      That’s why the play the games. I just am thinking about the BEATDOWN tonight. I’ll save tomorrow thinking about who we play or what seed we are.

BBQ ribs on tap to eat during halftime. Let’s Fucking Go!!!
                      The way the games are going, it is going to be BUF (about 99% as of right now).

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                        French Speaking Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Québec city
                        • Send PM

The path to SuperBowl is now BUF or CIN, TEN, KC.
                        I like our chances.

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

My key to the game. Justin Jackson getting 100 total yards. That means everything is going well.
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X