Tom Telesco Discussion - Retained for 2023 Season.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fleet 1
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Kauai
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I think this is vastly overblown as for being a distraction. Having said that, they aren't 1000 times more active than other teams, they are 1000 times more creative and interesting. All teams are doing it each and every week. I work with an obnoxious KC fan and he sends me a non-stop stream of videos and social media all the time, while rubbing my nose in everything for being a Charger fan. It just isn't as good as ours is.
    Cool

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Telesco - he still needs to go

Comment

• BearWithJetpack
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

That map showing Broncos and Chiefs division championships every single year of Telesco's career should be a mainstay of every topic until they finally fire him.

Comment

• Eurobolt
          *** Jim Harbaugh ***
          • Sep 2018
          • Send PM

Kyler Williams was Notre Dame how TT missed him?

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by BearWithJetpack View Post
            That map showing Broncos and Chiefs division championships every single year of Telesco's career should be a mainstay of every topic until they finally fire him.
            And I say this - knowing the having the Spanii in the building is probably not helping Telesco do his job. Meaning, if JohnBoy is truly as incompetent as we think he is, that means Telesco is probably being hamstrung because of "The Spanii."

That said - he also has to be the fall guy and they have to try somebody new at the GM position as well.

Comment

• rensoul
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2023
              • Send PM

Last season when the team went into the SF game with almost nothing at WR and made little to no meaningful in season moves to improve the team even with a bunch of injuries I couldn't help but compare this GM to Roseman with the Eagles.

The Eagles had a strong team and after a loss to the Commanders where they got run over almost immediately Roseman brings in Linval Joseph and Suh to help and also traded for Robert Quinn in season.

This year didn't like the LB depth so brings in Myles Jack and Zach Cunningham.

Not all of these moves worked but some of them did and the point is a GM like that is constantly looking at improving the team and takes action.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by rensoul View Post
                Last season when the team went into the SF game with almost nothing at WR and made little to no meaningful in season moves to improve the team even with a bunch of injuries I couldn't help but compare this GM to Roseman with the Eagles.

The Eagles had a strong team and after a loss to the Commanders where they got run over almost immediately Roseman brings in Linval Joseph and Suh to help and also traded for Robert Quinn in season.

Not all of these moves worked but some did and the point is a GM like that is constantly looking at improving the team and takes action.
                Very good and salient points

Granted, if they lose this Sunday - phone lines should be open for business

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by rensoul View Post

Not all of these moves worked but some of them did and the point is a GM like that is constantly looking at improving the team and takes action.
                  Roseman has been pushing the right buttons. Getting AJ Brown was a master stroke. Drafting Georgia beef as well.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Roseman has been pushing the right buttons. Getting AJ Brown was a master stroke. Drafting Georgia beef as well.
                    Nakobe Dean
                    Jordan Davis
                    Jalen Carter
                    Nolan Smith

Not bad at all

Fire Telesco!

Comment

Working...
                    X