• Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    So it took longer but Pip seems to be 3rd round successful pick. Haven't been many but he is one of them.
    I don’t know how to rate him. The team had to carry and pay him for 3 years just to get a successful 4th year out of him. Is that good or bad? You certainly can’t do that with most of your players or you would never win.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

I don’t know how to rate him. The team had to carry and pay him for 3 years just to get a successful 4th year out of him. Is that good or bad? You certainly can’t do that with most of your players or you would never win.
      It is a weird success story.

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Decent OTs are hard to get. If Pipkins plays well for is for a few years, he was a solid draft pick.

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

The Chargers will have an opportunity to control their own destiny next week. I'm going to assume KC beats LV tomorrow night to improve to 4-1. Next Sunday the Bills come to Arrowhead, and they will be seeking revenge for the devastating playoff loss last season. If the Bills beat the Chiefs, the Chargers only have to beat the hapless Broncos in SoFi Monday night to pull even with KC, with the next game between the Chargers and Chiefs in the Chargers' house.

Comment

• sonorajim
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
            The Chargers will have an opportunity to control their own destiny next week. I'm going to assume KC beats LV tomorrow night to improve to 4-1. Next Sunday the Bills come to Arrowhead, and they will be seeking revenge for the devastating playoff loss last season. If the Bills beat the Chiefs, the Chargers only have to beat the hapless Broncos in SoFi Monday night to pull even with KC, with the next game between the Chargers and Chiefs in the Chargers' house.
            There's a lot of season left that we have no control over. Beating the Donks is a step in the right direction.
            I love that we appear to have found our running game. Den is a strong D. Their offense has struggled.
            We should get another W in a relatively low scoring game.

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

There's a lot of season left that we have no control over. Beating the Donks is a step in the right direction.
              I love that we appear to have found our running game. Den is a strong D. Their offense has struggled.
              We should get another W in a relatively low scoring game.
              Why? Let's blow them out and rub their faces in Bronco Poop!
              Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

We’ve got a problem at Edge. Rumph is invisible and the practice squad guy we picked up is getting playing time and not adding anything. We should have kept Nwosu. Or found another option.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                  BetterToday ThanYesterday
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Denver is reeling. Bad coaching. Bad playcalling. Bad preparation. Bad play. Bad injuries.

Chargers need to really focus and take care of a division opponent. Don't let this be the game Wilson redeems himself. They have had what, 10-11 days to prepare for the Chargers. Hoping that doesn't make a difference. Chargers had 10 days to prepare for that clunker against the Jaguars, albeit Herbert was not Herbert for that game. Need Allen back. Need to have guys like James and Tranquil not sleep walk through like they did in Cleveland. Need JC Jackson to finally get all the rust off.

When the Raiders play the Chiefs I am always torn on who to root for. My hate runs that deep.

TG
                  Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Charger D misses Bosa big time ... they play like crap without him.

Rumph 2 is a disappointment so far

Comment

• Berserker76
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                      Denver is reeling. Bad coaching. Bad playcalling. Bad preparation. Bad play. Bad injuries.

Chargers need to really focus and take care of a division opponent. Don't let this be the game Wilson redeems himself. They have had what, 10-11 days to prepare for the Chargers. Hoping that doesn't make a difference. Chargers had 10 days to prepare for that clunker against the Jaguars, albeit Herbert was not Herbert for that game. Need Allen back. Need to have guys like James and Tranquil not sleep walk through like they did in Cleveland. Need JC Jackson to finally get all the rust off.

When the Raiders play the Chiefs I am always torn on who to root for. My hate runs that deep.

TG
                      Hate the Raiduhs less this week, we need them to win.

Comment

• blueman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

CLE was supposed to be a low scoring affair, these Ds all suck ours included, moreso than the Os, lots of points are gonna happen.

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2021
                          • Send PM

How did Salyer play overall. I didn’t get a chance to watch the whole game?

Comment

Working...
                          X