First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WindsorUK
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

We could have quite a discussion about that but I don't think Fleet would appreciate us turning this thread into a bible study.
    This thread is your forum, Roo.
    Not speaking for Fleet but I'm quite happy to have you say whatever you want within this thread.
    :beer:

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post

With all my respect, Roo,
    I think millions of people still wrongly believe they go to heaven simply because they are believers.
    We could have quite a discussion about that but I don't think Fleet would appreciate us turning this thread into a bible study.

Leave a comment:

• Maniaque 6
    replied

Its sad when you think of what will happen to the non-believers, as Jesus said, they are the ones that need him, not those that already believe.

Millions of people still wrongly believe they will go to heaven simply because they are "nice guys". I know, because I was one of them before I became born again.
    With all my respect, Roo,
    I think millions of people still wrongly believe they go to heaven simply because they are believers.
    Last edited by Maniaque 6; 07-21-2022, 07:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FoutsFan
    replied

Its sad when you think of what will happen to the non-believers, as Jesus said, they are the ones that need him, not those that already believe.

Millions of people still wrongly believe they will go to heaven simply because they are "nice guys". I know, because I was one of them before I became born again.
    It just may be that your healing will be a testament to non believers. I will keep praying for you that whatever happens it will bring glory to God, the way you live as an example of just that, glorifying God.

Leave a comment:

• 21&500
    replied
    Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

God Bless you, Roo. The Lord sees a greater purpose in keeping you here with us for this season than bringing you home now. He knows more than I ever will, I won’t question. He wants you here for Chargers 2022. I believe your faith and the prospects of Chargers 2022 have intertwined in a divine way. I have prayed for you, and I am not one for much prayer, I always feel like I’m asking for something and I don’t feel worthy to ask for anything.

(I’m also not guaranteeing a SB win, but … i am guaranteeing it, for you !)

Thank you so much, Fleet, for allowing this thread to violate the norms of modern civil topic avoidance. Its beautiful, and I feel even non-believers feel the love and harmony in this thread and havre no insult or objection to our focus of holy love upon Roo. I don’t think they should - its part of the coexist bummer sticker after all . Our inability to share feelings and beliefs without insulting others who think differently is the great sorrow of our age; it paradoxically brings no harmony or happiness to anyone. God bless you too, good sir.
    As a non-believer myself, I absolutely agree.
    unity > individual belief, at least in this context
    we all root for 'Roo

Leave a comment:

• dmac_bolt
    replied

God Bless you, Roo. The Lord sees a greater purpose in keeping you here with us for this season than bringing you home now. He knows more than I ever will, I won’t question. He wants you here for Chargers 2022. I believe your faith and the prospects of Chargers 2022 have intertwined in a divine way. I have prayed for you, and I am not one for much prayer, I always feel like I’m asking for something and I don’t feel worthy to ask for anything.

(I’m also not guaranteeing a SB win, but … i am guaranteeing it, for you !)

Thank you so much, Fleet, for allowing this thread to violate the norms of modern civil topic avoidance. Its beautiful, and I feel even non-believers feel the love and harmony in this thread and havre no insult or objection to our focus of holy love upon Roo. I don’t think they should - its part of the coexist bummer sticker after all . Our inability to share feelings and beliefs without insulting others who think differently is the great sorrow of our age; it paradoxically brings no harmony or happiness to anyone. God bless you too, good sir.

Leave a comment:

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
    replied
    More mojo headed you way Roo! God is great and all things are possible through him.

Leave a comment:

• Ghost of Quacksaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
    Great news as usual Roo. Don’t give the MOJO here that much juice, cause if we did have that, we would have a Super Bowl Champion already.
    I've seen examples of people being changed by love.

We've been telling Roo, each in our own way, that we are changed, because of his presence in our lives, the example he sets, and the integrity with which he leads his life. I'm not saying that this forum is responsible for Roo's improvement, but I believe he was impacted by the outpouring of support he received here.

Jesus commanded us to love one another. Roo set that example for us, and we've responded in kind.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    My Doctors said I'd be long gone before this but instead, I'm feeling better. They think I'm dying but I don't think so. I feel like I'm getting better.

As long as I have Oxygen, I do pretty well. It's been about four months since they gave me any medical treatment so I believe that my improvement is from Jesus. (Sorry for those that don't believe) but I can't think of any other reason for this improvement.

Just a few weeks ago my Hospice Nurse thought I only had a few more days and I thought so too. Now, I don't even think I'm close to dying. (Praise the Lord).

I may end up outliving others that are feeling very healthy today. I know many people have been praying for me and I thank each of you for the prayers - it seems those prayers are working.
    Heck yeah man. Stoked to hear this.

Leave a comment:

• Heatmiser
    replied
    Roo, please just offer the graces you are receiving in your suffering for those you love and those who most need them. We are taught that in suffering many graces are given. You seem wise enough to understand that.

Peace to you

TG

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

Don't apologize to them, just keep praying for them as we know you do Roo. It makes my day when I see you post!!!

Leave a comment:

• La Costa Boy
    replied
    My Doctors said I'd be long gone before this but instead, I'm feeling better. They think I'm dying but I don't think so. I feel like I'm getting better.

As long as I have Oxygen, I do pretty well. It's been about four months since they gave me any medical treatment so I believe that my improvement is from Jesus. (Sorry for those that don't believe) but I can't think of any other reason for this improvement.

Just a few weeks ago my Hospice Nurse thought I only had a few more days and I thought so too. Now, I don't even think I'm close to dying. (Praise the Lord).

I may end up outliving others that are feeling very healthy today. I know many people have been praying for me and I thank each of you for the prayers - it seems those prayers are working.

Don't apologize to them, just keep praying for them as we know you do Roo. It makes my day when I see you post!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X