First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
    Great news as usual Roo. Don’t give the MOJO here that much juice, cause if we did have that, we would have a Super Bowl Champion already.
    Valid point

Leave a comment:

• Bolts4ever213
    replied
    Great news as usual Roo. Don’t give the MOJO here that much juice, cause if we did have that, we would have a Super Bowl Champion already.

Leave a comment:

• Ghost of Quacksaw
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    The MOJO in TPB is incredible!
    We're no 'Jesus', but we do what we can! lol

Love you, man!

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied
    The MOJO in TPB is incredible!

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    My Doctors said I'd be long gone before this but instead, I'm feeling better. They think I'm dying but I don't think so. I feel like I'm getting better.

As long as I have Oxygen, I do pretty well. It's been about four months since they gave me any medical treatment so I believe that my improvement is from Jesus. (Sorry for those that don't believe) but I can't think of any other reason for this improvement.

Just a few weeks ago my Hospice Nurse thought I only had a few more days and I thought so too. Now, I don't even think I'm close to dying. (Praise the Lord).

I may end up outliving others that are feeling very healthy today. I know many people have been praying for me and I thank each of you for the prayers - it seems those prayers are working.
    Every day is a bonus and a blessing

Leave a comment:

• Ghost of Quacksaw
    replied
    My Doctors said I'd be long gone before this but instead, I'm feeling better. They think I'm dying but I don't think so. I feel like I'm getting better.

As long as I have Oxygen, I do pretty well. It's been about four months since they gave me any medical treatment so I believe that my improvement is from Jesus. (Sorry for those that don't believe) but I can't think of any other reason for this improvement.

Just a few weeks ago my Hospice Nurse thought I only had a few more days and I thought so too. Now, I don't even think I'm close to dying. (Praise the Lord).

I may end up outliving others that are feeling very healthy today. I know many people have been praying for me and I thank each of you for the prayers - it seems those prayers are working.
    Roo, brother... I'm not discrediting Jesus when I say that... you have been the recipient of such a large amount of love, and respect, and good will, good vibes, and healing intentions... Dare I say MOJO! that it has played a role in your persevering. And not just 'persevering', but feeling better than you had been. Now... the reason we all love you so much? You can credit Jesus for *that*. In his service, you have elected to become a man that we all love, respect, honor and cherish. May you live for as long as you *want* to!

I continue to hold you in the light and love of that which we call 'God'. Thank you for sharing this wonderful news with us.
    Last edited by Ghost of Quacksaw; 07-18-2022, 03:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

Reggie Jackson lol
    Good old "Mr. October." As a sportswriter back in the day, I had the honor of speaking with him (briefly):

reggie copy.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Hadl2Alworth
    replied
    Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Interesting about you and your dad....tommorrow is my son and I's birthday....my younger son also had my bday as the due date, but he was impatient, lol, and came a few weeks early!
    Happy Birthday to you and your son!!

Leave a comment:

• Hadl2Alworth
    replied
    Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Interesting about you and your dad....tommorrow is my son and I's birthday....my younger son also had my bday as the due date, but he was impatient, lol, and came a few weeks early!
    I wonder if there was a design involved in this...however unconsciously. And not necessarily originating from a God/original creator figure. More like from the reincarnation phenomenon from the other side. Like it was engineered and helped along for some reason known only before being physically born for purposes of emotional growth/clearing between the two principals (you and your son and me and my dad in our cases) . I know that's out there a bit but that's where I live. My relationship with my dad was extremely toxic. Maybe I, in another life knew that would be the case beforehand so the same birthday was planned as a way of anchoring an otherwise very unsteady relationship. The reason for the same b-days doesn't need to be the same for everybody though.

Leave a comment:

• Ghost of Quacksaw
    replied

George Washington
    Reggie Jackson lol

Leave a comment:

• Lone Bolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post

Two things...

One, my Mom's birthday was/is March 6.

I also know about the same birthday's for men in the family thing. I was born on my Dad's 21st birthday, February 22. A torrent of Pisces!

Guess who else was born on February 22?

Khalil Mack!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X