Clear All
  • chargeroo
    Fan since 1961
    • Jan 2019
    • Oregon
    • Retired Manager/Pastor
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
    Speaking of blessing, I want to share my bit of good news...
    about 3 months ago my niece was diagnosed with Leukemia.
    treatment has been rigorous, and she's been in an isolation bubble at home, figuratively. No visitors, no going outside.
    Today we received news that her numbers are good enough to spend the next 2 weeks outside, just not around too many people.
    treatment will resume afterward for at least a year but this is so hopeful for me.
    She is 15 and hoping she turns 90 someday.
    taking her to San Clemente next weekend to buy her a bucket of muscles she loves, it'll be a day after my birthday and hands down the best bday gift ever.
    Thanks for all prayers and good wishes undoubtedly thrown our way guys.
    What's her name? I'll pray for her.
    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

We are blessed. Being alive today is a blessing.
      Trying to be better to and for yourself and others is a simple form of respect & thanks.
      A 40 yo neighbor hung himself @ 10 days ago. We spoke occasionally and I didn't see his pain.
      It was not my fault but we all lost. Reflecting on this harsh lesson : respect your gift. Love you brother.
      Pretty damn sobering stuff. I wonder what was bothering him so much. Maybe a whole bunch of things?

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Send PM

treatment has been rigorous, and she's been in an isolation bubble at home, figuratively. No visitors, no going outside.
        Today we received news that her numbers are good enough to spend the next 2 weeks outside, just not around too many people.
        treatment will resume afterward for at least a year but this is so hopeful for me.
        taking her to San Clemente next weekend to buy her a bucket of muscles she loves, it'll be a day after my birthday and hands down the best bday gift ever.
        Dammit, who's cutting onions? That makes me soooo sad and glad all at once. Really happy for her. Great news! Have a great time.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Powerful testimony around here.
          'Roo.
          -sonora.
          -Many, many TPB OGs.
          -Fleet.

We do not play modern football.

Comment

• WindsorUK
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Windsor, U.K.
            • Send PM

Major MOJO to all those suffering!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

We are blessed. Being alive today is a blessing.
              Trying to be better to and for yourself and others is a simple form of respect & thanks.
              A 40 yo neighbor hung himself @ 10 days ago. We spoke occasionally and I didn't see his pain.
              It was not my fault but we all lost. Reflecting on this harsh lesson : respect your gift. Love you brother.
              My brother, I’ve always felt fortunate and blessed. that is a sad event you experienced, my condolences.

And Roo - i guess its not that I don’t feel worthy of the Lord’s help, i guess its more that I have always felt my needs or problems are too petty in the scheme of things to bother for his attention. With all I have been given, I don’t need to ask for more. I’ll work to get what I need, he can focus on the true needs around us. Back to I’ve always felt fortunate and blessed. I complain for nothing, i have much - a great career, great family, good health (albeit everything’s getting less at 60 lol), i raised my own hell but not with malice or evil intention - just an excessive sense of fun. I’m pretty tame now.
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• powderblueboy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • Send PM

Hey, that's wonderful 21&500.

They are doing great things with Leukemia nowadays.

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

What's her name? I'll pray for her.
                  Janelli, or "Smelly Nelli" ha
                  thank you sir.
                  G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kauai
                    • Send PM

We got your back brother. And hers. Sending huge MOJO her way.

Comment

• Craig440
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Send PM

I'm convinced there is something powerful going on here at The Powder Blues, with the prayers and the Mojo. I need some of that now. My brother-in-law who was a pilot for Delta for thirty years and finally retired had a bad stroke last night. His wife, my sister finally retired also. She was the first female navigator in the Americas Cup sailing races. Raced with Dennis Conner and many many other races. They are perfect together and often take their boat to Catalina or to Mexico.

He had a pacemaker put in today and does not pass his neuro tests. He cannot figure out our names and where he is and why.

Please pray and send TPB's Mojo his way. He's a super good man and I love him and want him back.

Thank you
                      Craig. Diehard Charger fan since 1961

His name is Ken and his daughter just gave him his first grandchild.

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Craig440 View Post
                        I'm convinced there is something powerful going on here at The Powder Blues, with the prayers and the Mojo. I need some of that now. My brother-in-law who was a pilot for Delta for thirty years and finally retired had a bad stroke last night. His wife, my sister finally retired also. She was the first female navigator in the Americas Cup sailing races. Raced with Dennis Conner and many many other races. They are perfect together and often take their boat to Catalina or to Mexico.

He had a pacemaker put in today and does not pass his neuro tests. He cannot figure out our names and where he is and why.

Please pray and send TPB's Mojo his way. He's a super good man and I love him and want him back.

Thank you

Mojo. It looks like you’ve all has great lives.
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                          Beef Before Gazelles
                          • May 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Craig440 View Post

Thank you

Holding him in the light, brother. You, too.

Comment

Working...
                          X