• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hadl2Alworth
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

The men in my family are all born on a 6th and in consecutive months. 2 of them March 6. Im April 6. May 6, June 6.

Its just strange because i view you like family. And you are the next 6. lol And the next month.

Happy Birthday brother. Sending constant healing vibes. MOJO to the max with you.
    Two things...

One, my Mom's birthday was/is March 6.

I also know about the same birthday's for men in the family thing. I was born on my Dad's 21st birthday, February 22. A torrent of Pisces!

Guess who else was born on February 22?

Khalil Mack!

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post

Two things...

I also know about the same birthday's for men in the family thing. I was born on my Dad's 21st birthday, February 22. A torrent of Pisces!

Khalil Mack!
      Thats a great Bday my man. Reuben H Fleet was born on that day. Same as my Brother. Im April 6. I think Satan did that. Trying to send a message. I dont think he was happy with that B24 Reuben built. It helped kicked Hitlers ass. lol

Been attacking me since day one. I dont lose.

Comment

• chargeroo
        Fan since 1961
        • Jan 2019
        • Oregon
        • Retired Manager/Pastor
        • Send PM

Two things...

Khalil Mack!
        George Washington
        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Lone Bolt
          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
          • Feb 2019
          • McLean Illinois
          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
          • Send PM

Two things...

Khalil Mack!
          Interesting about you and your dad....tommorrow is my son and I's birthday....my younger son also had my bday as the due date, but he was impatient, lol, and came a few weeks early!
          The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
            Beef Before Gazelles
            • May 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

George Washington
            Reggie Jackson lol

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Interesting about you and your dad....tommorrow is my son and I's birthday....my younger son also had my bday as the due date, but he was impatient, lol, and came a few weeks early!
              I wonder if there was a design involved in this...however unconsciously. And not necessarily originating from a God/original creator figure. More like from the reincarnation phenomenon from the other side. Like it was engineered and helped along for some reason known only before being physically born for purposes of emotional growth/clearing between the two principals (you and your son and me and my dad in our cases) . I know that's out there a bit but that's where I live. My relationship with my dad was extremely toxic. Maybe I, in another life knew that would be the case beforehand so the same birthday was planned as a way of anchoring an otherwise very unsteady relationship. The reason for the same b-days doesn't need to be the same for everybody though.

Comment

• Hadl2Alworth
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Happy Birthday to you and your son!!

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

Reggie Jackson lol
                  Good old "Mr. October." As a sportswriter back in the day, I had the honor of speaking with him (briefly):

reggie copy.JPG

Comment

• chargeroo
                    Fan since 1961
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Oregon
                    • Retired Manager/Pastor
                    • Send PM

My Doctors said I'd be long gone before this but instead, I'm feeling better. They think I'm dying but I don't think so. I feel like I'm getting better.

As long as I have Oxygen, I do pretty well. It's been about four months since they gave me any medical treatment so I believe that my improvement is from Jesus. (Sorry for those that don't believe) but I can't think of any other reason for this improvement.

Just a few weeks ago my Hospice Nurse thought I only had a few more days and I thought so too. Now, I don't even think I'm close to dying. (Praise the Lord).

I may end up outliving others that are feeling very healthy today. I know many people have been praying for me and I thank each of you for the prayers - it seems those prayers are working.
                    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                      Beef Before Gazelles
                      • May 2021
                      • Send PM

My Doctors said I'd be long gone before this but instead, I'm feeling better. They think I'm dying but I don't think so. I feel like I'm getting better.

As long as I have Oxygen, I do pretty well. It's been about four months since they gave me any medical treatment so I believe that my improvement is from Jesus. (Sorry for those that don't believe) but I can't think of any other reason for this improvement.

Just a few weeks ago my Hospice Nurse thought I only had a few more days and I thought so too. Now, I don't even think I'm close to dying. (Praise the Lord).

I may end up outliving others that are feeling very healthy today. I know many people have been praying for me and I thank each of you for the prayers - it seems those prayers are working.
                      Roo, brother... I'm not discrediting Jesus when I say that... you have been the recipient of such a large amount of love, and respect, and good will, good vibes, and healing intentions... Dare I say MOJO! that it has played a role in your persevering. And not just 'persevering', but feeling better than you had been. Now... the reason we all love you so much? You can credit Jesus for *that*. In his service, you have elected to become a man that we all love, respect, honor and cherish. May you live for as long as you *want* to!

I continue to hold you in the light and love of that which we call 'God'. Thank you for sharing this wonderful news with us.
                      Last edited by Ghost of Quacksaw; 07-18-2022, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Every day is a bonus and a blessing

Comment

• chargeroo
                          Fan since 1961
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Oregon
                          • Retired Manager/Pastor
                          • Send PM

The MOJO in TPB is incredible!
                          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

Working...