• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet 1
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Kauai
    • Send PM

Originally posted by colorado View Post

I'm glad to hear how you're doing. I just recently lost a son to bone cancer. I understand what you're dealing with and what you're going through. Keep the faith.
    May your son rest in paradise. We at Thepowderblues.com raise our glasses to him...to you and the rest of your loved ones. Aloha.

Comment

• chargeroo
      Fan since 1961
      • Jan 2019
      • Oregon
      • Retired Manager/Pastor
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

May your son rest in paradise. We at Thepowderblues.com raise our glasses to him...to you and the rest of your loved ones. Aloha.
      How is your health holding up?
      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Fleet 1
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Kauai
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

How is your health holding up?
        I am solid my man. Not perfect by any means. God tells me to be grateful and give thanks for everything in my life. The good the bad etc. I just accept it. I stay grateful for what i have and have hope that what i need will be freely given. Through Faith. Through action that is pleasing to God.

My problem right now is family. They dont know God. And when you have a guy like Reuben H Fleet create something that took out Hitler? Satan got pissed. So this family has been under attack for 60 years. Im just the only one aware of it. I just so happen to believe that HItler was a evil person. And that he was spiritually driven by darkness.

I am always ready for the his games.

Comment

• chargeroo
          Fan since 1961
          • Jan 2019
          • Oregon
          • Retired Manager/Pastor
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

I am solid my man. Not perfect by any means. God tells me to be grateful and give thanks for everything in my life. The good the bad etc. I just accept it. I stay grateful for what i have and have hope that what i need will be freely given. Through Faith. Through action that is pleasing to God.

My problem right now is family. They dont know God. And when you have a guy like Reuben H Fleet create something that took out Hitler? Satan got pissed. So this family has been under attack for 60 years. Im just the only one aware of it. I just so happen to believe that HItler was a evil person. And that he was spiritually driven by darkness.

I am always ready for the his games.
          I'm happy to know your health is decent now.

I, myself, ignored my need for God for many years. Pray for your family and accept it takes some of us longer than others to accept Jesus. I know two people that accepted Jesus when they were in their eighties. Don't give up on them.
          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Fleet 1
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Kauai
            • Send PM

I'm happy to know your health is decent now.

I, myself, ignored my need for God for many years. Pray for your family and accept it takes some of us longer than others to accept Jesus. I know two people that accepted Jesus when they were in their eighties. Don't give up on them.
            We are called to be salt. I will be salt.

Comment

• COLDCUT
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2018
              • Temecula
              • Highwayman
              • Send PM

Heck Fleet - I get the Moniker now. My grandfather worked for Consolidated/Convair after he got back from WWII. He was a B17 jockey. Small world! Shame there aren’t more good men like that these days! Props to you, and your family’s legacy!!

Comment

• COLDCUT
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2018
                • Temecula
                • Highwayman
                • Send PM

Oh, my first flight instructor was a PBY pilot too

Comment

• Fleet 1
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kauai
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by COLDCUT View Post
                  Heck Fleet - I get the Moniker now. My grandfather worked for Consolidated/Convair after he got back from WWII. He was a B17 jockey. Small world! Shame there aren’t more good men like that these days! Props to you, and your family’s legacy!!
                  Thanks my man. Yep i think at one point over 50K employees in SD. Saved the city from going under during the depression is what some say. I just sit back and enjoy listening about him. Good man. I live my life according to his motto. He had it on the side of his factory
                  . 60.jpg

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                    Pretty much retired......
                    • Sep 2018
                    • JoJa
                    • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                    • Send PM

Fleet.....I just saw pics of Lahaina and the rest of Maui. You good over there???

Comment

• Fleet 1
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kauai
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
                      Fleet.....I just saw pics of Lahaina and the rest of Maui. You good over there???
                      Yeah all good. Had a red flag warning here in Kauai south side. But the rain this morning is helping. No fires here. My buddy in Maui is searching for friends. Bodies in cars he says. Nimber is going to be high.

Comment

• chargeroo
                        Fan since 1961
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Oregon
                        • Retired Manager/Pastor
                        • Send PM

We have two daughters on Maui. Happily, they are safe. Not so happily, their cell phones are out so it's driving us a bit nuts wanting to talk to them.
                        We've gone there many times so we are familiar with places they are showing in ashes. It's heartbreaking to see places we have enjoyed that are burnt to the ground.

We have a vacation rental there that we have offered free to a couple that lost their house. It'll be a while before we start getting renters again.

The best thing we can do is to pray for the residents of Maui.
                        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• JPPT1974
                          May Day 2024!
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

We have two daughters on Maui. Happily, they are safe. Not so happily, their cell phones are out so it's driving us a bit nuts wanting to talk to them.
                          We've gone there many times so we are familiar with places they are showing in ashes. It's heartbreaking to see places we have enjoyed that are burnt to the ground.

We have a vacation rental there that we have offered free to a couple that lost their house. It'll be a while before we start getting renters again.

The best thing we can do is to pray for the residents of Maui.
                          Really praying for your daughters as well as everybody else. Glad they are safe. Praying that they will find others alive.

Comment

Working...
                          X