First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whydachargers?
    replied
    Originally posted by colorado View Post
    I check in on you to see how you're doing. Hoping you're resting and comfortable chargeroo

a few years ago my wife had cancer and survived, my youngest son not so lucky. It's tough this time of the year. Stay the course man.
    Wow. Don't know how you do it.

Leave a comment:

• La Costa Boy
    replied
    Merry Christmas to you and yours Roo. From my family to yours.

Leave a comment:

• FoutsFan
    replied
    I check in on you to see how you're doing. Hoping you're resting and comfortable chargeroo

a few years ago my wife had cancer and survived, my youngest son not so lucky. It's tough this time of the year. Stay the course man.
    Praying for you

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied

Sorry to hear about your son my man. MOJO to you and your Ohana this Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• FoutsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by FtheTurds View Post

Hello,
    With all due respect, I am having a very hard time believing in God. Our daughter was just diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer, in her upper lung, lower back, throat and hip. She is a nonsmoker, 36 years old, married for 3 years and has a two year old son. Why??? she is so kind, considerate, smart, gives back to others that have needs, constantly. I just have a very very hard time believing in God at this point in my life. There is nothing I can do to help but be supportive. I wish i could trade places with her. If there was a god, he/she should take me now, instead of her.
    As someone who has lost 2 sons I completely understand your feeling on this. This world sucks, its fallen and very hard to make sense of it. One of my go to psalms during my dark times has been Pslams 44: 23-24

23 Awake! Why do You sleep, O Lord?
    Arise! Do not cast us off forever.
    24 Why do You hide Your face,
    And forget our affliction and our oppression?

The Psalmist is yelling at God telling him to wake up and pay attention to what is going on here. I have felt the same way. Many nights I have cried this same Psalm. Just know he is real and he still loves us and is there for us even if we do not understand what is going on.

I m sorry to hear about your situation and will keep you in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied

Thanks for your well wishes. I can still walk (with a walker) and as long as I can still walk I'm not too bad off. My son gave me a little machine that exercises your legs while you are sitting around, maybe it will give a little more time. There are a lot of people with this same nasty disease who are way worse off than me. I can't complain. I'm leaning on Jesus.

Leave a comment:

• colorado
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bolts&noles
    replied
    May the most high and the messiah bless you.

Leave a comment:

• Whydachargers?
    replied
    Roo, I'm the former Hadl2Alworth. I'm feeling like you could be meeting Jesus very soon. Thank you, sweet man, for all the love and Chargers talk you graced this forum with in recent years. God blesses You.

Leave a comment:

• WindsorUK
    replied
    Passing along MOJO to all my Bolt Brothers out there suffering.
    Keep fightin'!

Leave a comment:

• Berserker76
    replied
    Glad to see you have friends and family to help comfort you. Prayers for you, Roo.

Leave a comment:

• NYBoltFan
    replied
    Really sorry to read through this. I wish you the best!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X