First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoutsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

heading downhill. so darn weak, I'm pretty useless. I'm a burden for my wife. I'm living on pain medicine. I guess I need another miracle. BUT, it's okay.I'm confident I'll go to heaven and I bet it'll be a way better place than here. God's will be done, I'm ready for whatever he wants.
    Agree with Lone Bolt, it is great to keep seeing you here on the board. Yet it is great to see you know God and know you have run the good race. I keep you in my prayers Roo, pray for the Fathers will for you.

I enjoy still reading your posts and I will rejoice with you when you go home to be with the Father. Just like my boys, my soul is crushed here on Earth but I look forward to the day when I get to see them again.

God bless you Roo.

Leave a comment:

• Lone Bolt
    replied
    My selfish desire is to have you with us...for the draft, for another season...however this all rolls out, though, more than anything, I wish, and will pray, for you and your family's comfort...as much as is possible, through however many days, weeks, or months remain to you.

Peace be with you, my friend, and with your family.

P.S. I still got your jersey...wear it most Sundays...and it will be on my back when we win the big one...I promise.

Leave a comment:

• La Costa Boy
    replied
    This just hurts my heart Roo. Be at peace and be with the Lord. Trust in him for miracles and trust in him for whatever may come. You are such a joy on here and are an inspiration to so many. God bless you my friend.

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
    You good chargeroo ?
    heading downhill. so darn weak, I'm pretty useless. I'm a burden for my wife. I'm living on pain medicine. I guess I need another miracle. BUT, it's okay.I'm confident I'll go to heaven and I bet it'll be a way better place than here. God's will be done, I'm ready for whatever he wants.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied
    You good chargeroo ?

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

Every time you say something like that, I imagine you getting hit in the face with a cream pie.
    Oh my, Quack...u have quite the vivid...

image.png

Leave a comment:

• Ghost of Quacksaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Topcat View Post

"A Ring for Roo"...oh my, that one has a nice ahem, ring to it...
    (And a crown in heaven...)
    Every time you say something like that, I imagine you getting hit in the face with a cream pie.

Leave a comment:

• Craig440
    replied
    Love your posts Roo.

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
    We’re gonna get you a ring Roo keep hangin in there we got our guy now and it’s Marty V2 the upgraded version!

"A Ring for Roo"...oh my, that one has a nice ahem, ring to it...
    (And a crown in heaven...)

Leave a comment:

• FoutsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Wow, thanks for the kind words. But, let me tell you I'm just a man - one of millions - what inspires people is my deep faith and love for Jesus. Can you even imagine saying "I;ll go let them beat me, spit on me, and nail me to a cross so that you won't get punished'? How can anyone who knows the story not love Jesus? Because of my faith, I have no fear of dying. I picture myself walking in the garden with Jesus and I say "I'm ready Lord"!
    Still keeping you in my prayers Roo.

Leave a comment:

• powderblueboy
    replied

Hi Chargeroo,
    glad that things are staying on an even keel.

This is a King James version of the bible read by Alexander Scourby online, should you not be up to reading on any particular day.
    There, of course, are other versions perhaps more particular to your preferences,
    and audios on tape that one can order.

Others here would know more about it and should come up with some ideas.

BTW, I interacted with a Chief's fan on Chief's planet last June, and he remembered you .... you suspended him from the old Charger SD Tribune forum.
    He thought he was justly treated. Some Chief's fan was cancer stricken, i was trying to cheer him up, and that's why that dialogue took place.

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
    Roo, you inspire us, and you have for a long time.

For as long as you breathe, you are a tribute to your Creator. Each time you cross my mind, I thank God for you.
    Wow, thanks for the kind words. But, let me tell you I'm just a man - one of millions - what inspires people is my deep faith and love for Jesus. Can you even imagine saying "I;ll go let them beat me, spit on me, and nail me to a cross so that you won't get punished'? How can anyone who knows the story not love Jesus? Because of my faith, I have no fear of dying. I picture myself walking in the garden with Jesus and I say "I'm ready Lord"!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X