First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Or maybe the 2006 big come from behind win?
    I don't think 'Roo liked the LAC Oline play vs CIN in '21.

Leave a comment:

• FoutsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Absolutely a good sign.
    What's on the menu for draft night?
    You're making it, we'll speak it into existence.
    If I wasn't all packed up for moving I would make some pulled pork with homemade apple cider vinegar BBQ sauce.

Leave a comment:

• 21&500
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

I just may make it!

It's day by day but I have felt better this week (except for the Stock market). I got a new hospice team this week and I feel pretty good about them. My appetite has been slightly better so maybe that's a good sign.
    Absolutely a good sign.
    What's on the menu for draft night?
    You're making it, we'll speak it into existence.

Leave a comment:

• FoutsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

I know it wasn't the Ice Bowl.
    2013 Wild Card ?
    Or maybe the 2006 big come from behind win?

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

You will be with us for the draft....that is outstanding!!:cheers:
    I just may make it!

It's day by day but I have felt better this week (except for the Stock market). I got a new hospice team this week and I feel pretty good about them. My appetite has been slightly better so maybe that's a good sign.

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    The hospice people brought me a third condenser - bedroom, living room, and man cave so I have fresh oxygen everywhere now. It's helping me more than I would have guessed. So the last three days have been better. Even now though, the best I can do is sit in my recliner. I read TPB, watch a bit of TV, etc.

I re-watched theBolt's big win at Cinn yesterday. It's a wonder we won that game because our OL was bad that day.
    I know it wasn't the Ice Bowl.
    2013 Wild Card ?

Leave a comment:

• sonorajim
    replied
    The hospice people brought me a third condenser - bedroom, living room, and man cave so I have fresh oxygen everywhere now. It's helping me more than I would have guessed. So the last three days have been better. Even now though, the best I can do is sit in my recliner. I read TPB, watch a bit of TV, etc.

I re-watched the Bolt's big win at Cinn. yesterday. It's a wonder we won that game because our OL was bad that day.
    I'm always pleased to hear from you. Glad you're enjoying a greater measure of comfort, however small. Best wishes.

Leave a comment:

• Lone Bolt
    replied

I re-watched the Bolt's big win at Cinn. yesterday. It's a wonder we won that game because our OL was bad that day.
    You will be with us for the draft....that is outstanding!!:cheers:

Leave a comment:

• Fouts2herbert
    replied

…that Cincy game and the first KC game saw the charger get out to early leads with some very lucky bounces going their way early. The Michael Davis interception almost seemed like Seau’s spirit was having fun with Ja’marr Chase by playfully slapping the ball against the grain backwards to the unsuspecting beaten Davis It really is a bizzare play.. in the KC game three turnovers to kill scoring drives in the first 1 1/2 quarters 2 fumbles and one very lucky interception after Samuel was trailing badly on the play. The chargers did well not to lose either game at the very end, although for awhile both games looked like potential comebacks for the chiefs and the bengals…

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Boltsfan70
    replied
    Can we get an update my friend

Leave a comment:

• Ghost of Quacksaw
    replied
    Roo, you are enveloped by the love of God. Safe travels, my friend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X