Up 31 - 0 and bucs bring the house on the blitz

Comment

• Boltster
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Baltimore, MD
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      Jalen Reagor has had a pretty disappointing season for Philly. Muffed a punt just now, been hurt, just not playing well. I'm sure he will get better in time and I really liked him in the draft.

No matter were they are picked, some rookies develope faster than others.
      Maybe they'd be interested in a LB that can run through a wall, if he can find the wall!! 1 for 1 swap. Reagor for Murray!!!!!!

Comment

• The bucs(as well as the Arian cardinals) just always look bigger all around than the other team. I think thats a Bruce Arians thing. Not fat big...just big. Games over.

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Looks like Belichick was a system head coach lol.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltster View Post

Maybe they'd be interested in a LB that can run through a wall, if he can find the wall!! 1 for 1 swap. Reagor for Murray!!!!!!
            Thats the kind of trade that I can see with Murray. Trading to a team where he might be a better fit for a player that might not be the best fit on their current roster. Murray has the physical tools to be an NFL LB in the right situation.

Comment

• ghost
              The Rise of Kellen Moore
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

They should retire the crew that worked the Chargers Raiders game as well. But they won’t because the NFL got the result it wanted. Our game was officiated worse than the Bengals Raiders game last night. Tony Dungy already pointed that out. The whistle didn’t change the outcome of the TD play. But the Chris Harris penalty gave the Raiders a TD they might not have had
              Have you a Mendoza Line for when the referee is throwing flags? At 17 flags, I turn the channel. THAT Raider game was at 13 and flirting with me losing patience. The refs CARRIED 1/3 of the Raiders total production.

One takeaway for me from the Raiders season - from a GM-standpoint - The get-off of Yannick and Maxx at DE was #1 in the league during the season, and Mayock got that team to the playoffs with that relentless and remarkably tenacious effort.

First thing I do, is trade Ken Murray II to the NFC. Then, I sign ILB Kendall Channing/Georgia and replace him. I want sound play - at the most basic fucking position on the field, cut-bait.

Comment

• Xenos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

All the Chargers had to do is beat Houston and they would be in.

They could have even lost to the raiders
                Both games hurt in different ways. Texans because we had the extra days off to prepare, and even though our defense was decimated by Covid, we still had Herbert as QB. The offense blowing it in that game hurts even more.

The Raiders hurt because it was win and you’re in situation, and we had literally all our key guys back. It was the healthiest we have ever been. And laying an egg against the Raiders and missing the first playoffs was probably a worse feeling.

Comment

• Xenos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Thats the kind of trade that I can see with Murray. Trading to a team where he might be a better fit for a player that might not be the best fit on their current roster. Murray has the physical tools to be an NFL LB in the right situation.
                  I’m pretty sure the Eagles run the same defensive scheme as us, so it wouldn’t do Murray any good to be traded there.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                    The Precious
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

This 49ers vs Cowboys should be a good one. If the Cowboys lose oh boy…..

Comment

• Travis Benjamin! I always like the guy for his speed.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Real nice drive to quiet it down a little in Big D.
                        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

I wish the Chargers were as well coached as the 49ers.

Comment

Working...
                          X