• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Attack
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
    The 49ers are a well coached team. The Chargers have a top 3 QB, the league's leading scorer at RB, the best WR duo in the league and a top 5 offense, and still couldn't get in the playoffs. Herbert deserves better. The 49ers and Bengals have head coaches who know when to follow what the analytics say and when to follow common sense. Herbert deserves better.
    Having a prolific offense is great. This team has had prolific offenses throughout the franchise's history. It hasn't won a Super Bowl. I'd like to have a smothering defense, but that isn't in this team's make-up and wouldn't fit the glitz and glamour of L.A., so I'd settle for a defense that can make some stops and have a middle of the pack ranking. The D didn't have it this yr and I don't feel the team would have gone on a playoff run, as much as we all can dream about it. I feel good about the team making tweaks to the offense and big upgrades to the defense this offseason. 2022 is the yr this team makes noise. It would have been great experience to make it to the postseason this yr to get a taste of it, but sometimes it's good to just miss the postseason to see how hungry the team is to do more to improve next season. Herbert will get his taste in 2022. Bolt Up!

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Watched AFC Bills-Bengals playoff game late last night and it was Boomer vs. Jim Kelly in 1988. That was the last Bengal team to make the title game. This Bengal team is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
        Both #1 seeds lost
        It is frustrating watching these playoff teams play. I think we could have beaten any of them.

Buffalo looks like a good team, but far from invincible. Everyone else looks very vulnerable. I think it is BUF's SB to lose.

There was a lot of bad football today.

Tannehill was just ever so slightly better than Burrow at giving the early game away, but it took a tremendous effort by him to single handedly snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in spite Burrow generally sucking all over the place to set things up for a TEN win.

GB's special teams were just slightly better at giving the game away than SF's offense in the later game.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Settle a bet: the young lady came to the game with the guy in front of her in the yarn beer-can Packers hat. Everyone agree?

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2020
            • Oklahoma
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Settle a bet: the young lady came to the game with the guy in front of her in the yarn beer-can Packers hat. Everyone agree?
            Yep, A Rod trying to get the digits to send a dick pic like Brett Favre to Jenn Sterger.

Comment

• BayAreaBoltz
              Chargers Hall of Fame
              • Sep 2019
              • Send PM

Please PLEASE do NOT let Burrow make it to the Super Bowl. I do NOT want another QB from our drafted QB class to win a Super Bowl before our guy does. This potential history repeating itself is getting rather sickening.

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post

Yep, A Rod trying to get the digits to send a dick pic like Brett Favre to Jenn Sterger.
                Thank you. The ladies can't resist a man in a crocheted brew-bonnet.

Comment

• ghost
                  The Rise of Kellen Moore
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Ladies, give the gift on Valentine's Day, they'd be proud to wear to the country club.

Comment

• Xenos
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Comment

• ghost
                      The Rise of Kellen Moore
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                        Rodgers choking again makes me so happy. Now I just need the Rams and Chiefs to choke tomorrow.
                        If the Chiefs and Tampa Bay win tomorrow, i'm going into hibernation.

See you next Spring!

Comment

• gzubeck
                          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Tucson, AZ
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

If the Chiefs and Tampa Bay win tomorrow, i'm going into hibernation.

See you next Spring!
                          why? There's still the afc/nfc championship game. I think if they win those games you can go back to sleep.

:whistlin:
                          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Working...
                          X