• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Franklin?

I have been looking all over to find an update on his condition? Anyone seen anything?

If he's gone for any period, we're f'd.
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

So 40 views and zero responses means the team hasn't told us what his status is?

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
      So 40 views and zero responses means the team hasn't told us what his status is?
      It means we're waiting for you to tell us. We don't all have Twitter on our phone.

Comment

• KNSD
        Registered Charger Hater
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I think his initial scan came up negative and their doing an MRI (?)
        Prediction:
        Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
        Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
        Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

They did an MRI on his knee yesterday morning and as usual, the team is being tight lipped on the severity of the injury. I'm sure we won't hear anything until the injury reports come out.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

We will know when Telesco brings in a olinemen off the street...
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

From what they were saying on the radio, the initial feeling is that we will be without Dunlap, Franklin and Watt - ugh. We'd have to sign more linemen. This may just be the week Donald Brown gets cut.

Comment

fender57
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

When McCoy comes out and says "day to day" then we'll know it's bad.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
                  It means we're waiting for you to tell us. We don't all have Twitter on our phone.
                  Bitch.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                    When McCoy comes out and says "day to day" then we'll know it's bad.
                    :facepalm:

Comment

• OhioBolt
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                      From what they were saying on the radio, the initial feeling is that we will be without Dunlap, Franklin and Watt - ugh. We'd have to sign more linemen. This may just be the week Donald Brown gets cut.
                      Best case scenario is we get a victory at home without these guys against Cleveland and I am predicting it a ugly game, but close victory for us, Cleveland offense is inept, only receiver they have who is a threat is Travis Benjamin, he's only like 5'10 @ 175lbs and they are 25th in rushing and Josh McCown at QB, their Defense hasn't been that great this year either.

Worst case scenario we tank and lose on a last minute drive, and go into the following Monday Night game against Pittsburgh without Dunlap, Franklin and Watt.

Drinking the Charger kool-aid with the Charger rose color shades we get past Cleveland without Dunlap, Franklin and Watt and they all are full-rested and able to go against Pittsburgh and we beat them also without Big Ben playing and build momentum going forth the rest of the season.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                        From what they were saying on the radio, the initial feeling is that we will be without Dunlap, Franklin and Watt - ugh. We'd have to sign more linemen.
                        I'm intentionally staying out of the fray on some of the other threads. I'm too miserable about what I've seen to want to engage in any kind of dialogue about it. But one observation I will make besides the obvious (OMG how many f'ing linemen can this team lose?!) is that the days of MacGyvering the o-line with bubblegum, an old dog collar, a can of 40 weight motor oil and a Mr Turtle wading pool should be over in everyone's mind, especially Tom Telesco's. I said it back when we were trying to squeeze a little more toothpaste out of the tube with LT. I said it when the lineplay actually had national 'analysts' suggesting that Philip Rivers was a bad QB. And I will say it again. Give your most valuable assets the very best line (including depth) you possibly can and watch what those guys can do. Don't support them and you will be amazed at what they can't do. The End.

PS- Thank you, Rich for not blaming it on your lack of smartphone access to Twitter.

PPS- To those still running the Commodore 64 and The Brick, God Bless you.
                        Last edited by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR; 09-29-2015, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X