• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KNSD
    Registered Charger Hater
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Players with injury history magnify injuries from the other players. Floyd is expected to be out 1/4 to 1/2 of every season. So instead of Stevie Johnson's injury meaning the Chargers will be without a good WR for a little while, it means most of the starting WRs out of the game for quite a bit.

Same thing with Franklin on the OL. Instead of the Chargers having to deal with Franklin's injury in isolation, they have to deal with the entire left side of the OL being out because Watt and Dunlap are injury-prone.
    Prediction:
    Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
    Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
    Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
      I think our defensive coaching is good. The players just suck. Really - that D should be giving up 30+ points per game. No pass rushers. No linemen. The secondary has some players, but they can't stay healthy, which we knew when we got them.

On offense, we have a little bit of talent thanks to Rivers and maybe' Gordon if he's given a chance.
      I thought our defensive game plan was horrible yesterday. It's funny how when the offense struggles it's because of McCoy but when the defense struggles it's because of Telesco.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
        No Sir, I Dont Like It
        • Jun 2013
        • Section 457
        • Migrant Film Worker
        • Send PM

This week was our 3rd down and grab your ankles D
        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
        sigpic

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
          I thought our defensive game plan was horrible yesterday. It's funny how when the offense struggles it's because of McCoy but when the defense struggles it's because of Telesco.
          Uh. It's always because of Telesco. He gets the players and the coaches.
          Last week, I was all about how Telesco sucks. I didn't make up my mind about McCoy until the end of yesterday's game.

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Uh. It's always because of Telesco. He gets the players and the coaches.
            Last week, I was all about how Telesco sucks. I didn't make up my mind about McCoy until the end of yesterday's game.
            Most people would look at a coach that is down 2 WR, his HOF TE, 3 OL + 2 gimping around, 3/4 of his starting DBs, his kick/punt returner and his nickle DB and think he did a good job salavaging a win given the huge handicap he was playing under. Instead you write him off. Okay....

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Most people would look at a coach that is down 2 WR, his HOF TE, 3 OL + 2 gimping around, 3/4 of his starting DBs, his kick/punt returner and his nickle DB and think he did a good job salavaging a win given the huge handicap he was playing under. Instead you write him off. Okay....
              We've gone over this. There's more nuance to what I've written, but you can splooge my words anyway you want. I'm done with that argument.

On to the next issue.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

We've gone over this. There's more nuance to what I've written, but you can splooge my words anyway you want. I'm done with that argument.

On to the next issue.
                Not splooging anything as there is very little nuance in anything you write. We get it - you hate McCoy and TT and anything even faintly in disagreement with that is met with your typical reaction. If we win it's in spite of them and if we lose it's because of them.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Not splooging anything as there is very little nuance in anything you write. We get it - you hate McCoy and TT and anything even faintly in disagreement with that is met with your typical reaction. If we win it's in spite of them and if we lose it's because of them.
                  OK.

Comment

Working...
                  X