X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chargerfreak View Post
    Palmer is the best 3rd Round pick we have had in 7-8 years.

That is all.
    Palmer is a reserve WR. To this point, he is not better than Justin Jones, a starting DL player. Also, that Palmer ranks highly among our last 7-8 round 3 picks has a lot more to do with our round 3 picks during that period being terrible (Watt, Mager, Tuerk, Feeney, Pipkins, none) than it does with Palmer proving to be a good player to this point. It is the curse of Keenan Allen, who was a steal in round 3 of Telesco's first draft.

I am still on the Penning train of those players likely to be on the board at #17.

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

Have you seen some of the threads on here????
      I think George Martin’s soundtrack for “Live And Let Die” is incredibly underrated.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
        Pretty much retired......
        • Sep 2018
        • JoJa
        • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

I think George Martin’s soundtrack for “Live And Let Die” is incredibly underrated.
        That was McCartney's best solo song.

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

Palmer is a reserve WR. To this point, he is not better than Justin Jones, a starting DL player. Also, that Palmer ranks highly among our last 7-8 round 3 picks has a lot more to do with our round 3 picks during that period being terrible (Watt, Mager, Tuerk, Feeney, Pipkins, none) than it does with Palmer proving to be a good player to this point. It is the curse of Keenan Allen, who was a steal in round 3 of Telesco's first draft.

I am still on the Penning train of those players likely to be on the board at #17.
          FB page for the Diehard Charger fans anywhere in the world. We're all here because we're big fans of the team. #BoltUp #ChargerNation ***Any trolling and spamming will have you banned from the...

Comment

• AK47
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Eckler's air guitar skills are underrated big time.

Comment

Working...
            X