• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltgang74
    We Are The Storm!
    • Aug 2018
    • Send PM

Grab Max Borghi,Britain Covey,JoJo domann,Deshawn Dixon,Josh Jobe,and Verone McKinley TT!

Comment

• DennisR91
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post
      I’m a big fan of Leddie Brown. I think he has a good chance to beat out Kelly and Rountree for the 3rd back. Had over 1000 yards the last 2 seasons, with about 4.9 YPC and 60+ receptions. Another RB that’s play speed is faster than timed.
      His highlights look good he seems to pick good lanes has good acceleration and is flashy. Nice look hope they pick him up

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
        The most interesting one is Andrew Trainer from W&M
        6’7, 320

Could be a good developmental guy.
        He looks good, just looks like a RT, but I’m interested in the two backs, those guys look promising, maybe one of kelley or roundtree gets the boot this year…
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
          Grab Max Borghi,Britain Covey,JoJo domann,Deshawn Dixon,Josh Jobe,and Verone McKinley TT!
          I think they’re done with UDRFA signings but you never know…I really wanted De’shaan Dixon..
          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

He’s not only smart, he’s Stone Smartt.
            Great addition to the TE Collective...
            We do not play modern football.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2021
              • Send PM

Poe is still out there, couldn’t hurt to bring him in, maybe can stash on PS and develop. Has OG/OC/FB versatility-

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Originally posted by CTrout View Post
                Had to look him up...Stone Smartt has played QB, WR, TE and KR. Damn, talk about versatility!
                Move him to safety.
                Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                The Wasted Decade is done.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                  https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/202...randon-peters/

I'm intrigued by 6th year senior QB brandon peters.
                  good size, good arm strength, enough accuracy at his level, could develop here as qb3
                  Daniels is here basically to mentor Herbert on the offense but won't be here long imo.
                  Stick offers no upside and likely won't be resigned

Maybe peters becomes a genuine number 2 in 2023
                  Better yet, if he gets playing time, maybe we can sell for a 3rd down the road.
                  Interesting … weird stats, if you deleted attempt numbers you might guess they were RB or WR numbers. Why did he only start 7 games of 9, do they run rotating QBs with a different running / wildcat QB? Not sure what you see to hope he’s a great #2 that we can parlay into a Rd3 pick, but I’ll hope for that.

As for Daniels - ditch him, I don’t want him teaching Herbie how to grow to be a perennial backup loser sub-average quarterback. He doesn’t know shit about being a world class champion HOF QB, get him the fuck out of here.

If his PS performance this year matches last year cut him and move Stick to #2. Stick outplayed him last PS. I counter-argue that its Daniels that has zero upside and after Herbie’s 17 games experience, there is nothing Daniels knows about the Lombardi scheme that Herbie doesn’t. Hire Herbie one more QB coach if he needs someone to whisper bubbles in his ear for less than 10% of Daniels’ contract that won’t count against cap. Daniels Sucks. Get a real #2 if you don’t believe in Stick, but don’t bet on Daniels.
                  • 2021 9 GP, 7 GS, 91 Comp, 170 Att, 53.5 Pct, 1170 Yds, 6.9 Y/A, 7 TDs, 4 Ints, 120.2 Rate
                  • 2020 5 GP, 5 GS, 39 Comp, 80 Att, 48.8 Pct, 429 Yds, 5.4 Y/A, 3 TDs, 0 Ints, 106.2 Rate
                  • 2019 11 GP, 11 GS, 152 Comp, 275 Att, 55.3 Pct, 1884 Yds, 6.9 Y/A, 18 TDs, 8 Ints, 128.6 Rate
                  • 2018 2 GP, 1 Comp, 2 Att, 50.0 Pct, 8 Yds, 4.0 Y/A, 0 TDs, 1 Ints, -16.4 Rate
                  • 2017 6 GP, 4 GS, 57 Comp, 108 Att, 52.8 Pct, 672 Yds, 6.2 Y/A, 4 TDs, 2 Ints, 113.6 Rate
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                    Beef Before Gazelles
                    • May 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

As for Daniels - ditch him, I don’t want him teaching Herbie how to grow to be a perennial backup loser sub-average quarterback. He doesn’t know shit about being a world class champion HOF QB, get him the fuck out of here.
                    Uhm... This seems overly harsh.

As far as I know, teaching Herb how to be a "world class champion HOF QB" isn't in Daniels' job description. That sounds like Joe Lombardi's job.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

Uhm... This seems overly harsh.

As far as I know, teaching Herb how to be a "world class champion HOF QB" isn't in Daniels' job description. That sounds like Joe Lombardi's job.
                      I 100% agree with your second part - maybe not Lombardi but instead Shane Day or Tom Arth - the two passing game coaches on the payroll.

I’m not the one that continues to post we should keep Chase as QB2 because of his value as Herbie’s mentor. QB2 should be a guy you can play if #1 is not available. I don’t want Chase to play, I’ve seen him play, he’s not any good. I would rather have Stick play.
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

good size, good arm strength, enough accuracy at his level, could develop here as qb3
                        Daniels is here basically to mentor Herbert on the offense but won't be here long imo.

Hoping for a QB to show something to keep on the PS squad - thats about it

I just don't see value in having STick as inactive every week - -seems like a waste of a roster spot.

My guess, one will make the team, a couple make the PS

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Rather have Stick at QB2 at this point.

Comment

Working...
                          X