• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JupiterBolt
    ~ Charger Fan ~
    • Sep 2018
    • Jupiter, FL
    • Send PM

I wonder if any of these guys will make the team? There doesn’t seem to be a clear cut favorite

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by JupiterBolt View Post
      I wonder if any of these guys will make the team? There doesn’t seem to be a clear cut favorite
      Odds feel lower than usual, but I don’t know
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
        Fluent in Sarcasm
        • Jun 2013
        • Iowa
        • Man of the People
        • Send PM

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2020
          • Oklahoma
          • Send PM

My money is on Leddie Brown to win RB4 as well, might even get more carries than Horvath. There wasn't another Horvath in the 7th, always more undrafted Browns.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
            Pretty much retired......
            • Sep 2018
            • JoJa
            • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
            • Send PM

I was burned out yesterday and took my leave after the first of our 7th round picks. I made a list this morning of guys that went undrafted that I had liked during the process. While I am not going to list all 23, I did look and see that we signed none of them. Oh well.....but I was intrigued to see who feasted. 2 teams signed 4 of them and 2 teams signed 2. Here are my UDFA all-star hustlers for 2022.

Indy - JoJo Domann, Ryan Van Denmark, Davonte Price, Max Borghi
            Philly - Josh Jobe, Mario Goodrich, Noah Elliss, Britian Covey (FUCK!)
            New O - Nephi Sewell, Smoke Monday
            Dal - James Empey, Alec Lidstrom

Some pretty decent guys were on the list I made IMHO. Indy got a fav in JoJo and then 2 fine RB's. Philly killed it IMHO with Jobe, Goodrich, AND COVEY!!! (Did I say FUCK already?). Interesting with Dallas that they signed 2 centers I thought we might have fight for a back-up role. Maybe one gets released. Also out of the 23, I could not find where or if Dare Rosenthal has signed. So 4 teams signed 12 of my 22 guys that inked. Good on them. IMHO Philly was a clear winner.
            Last edited by La Costa Boy; 05-01-2022, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Heatmiser
              HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Skyler Thomas can flat out fly. Like a sub 4.3 guy. Have no idea what he will do on the field (transferred from Wash St to Liberty) but he has just unreal speed.

Raheem Layne is a smart DB who started out as a corner, can play slot and ended as a safety.

Seems like under Staley we love speed and intelligence in prospects.

I like Ledde. Runs with an attitude. Sometimes will put the ball on the ground (in fact if you read about the draftee/UDFA RBs for the Bolts it seems all struggle with ball security)

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Xenos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Surprised we picked up another kicker instead of punter.

Comment

• sonorajim
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                  Skyler Thomas can flat out fly. Like a sub 4.3 guy. Have no idea what he will do on the field (transferred from Wash St to Liberty) but he has just unreal speed.

Raheem Layne is a smart DB who started out as a corner, can play slot and ended as a safety.

I like Ledde. Runs with an attitude. Sometimes will put the ball on the ground (in fact if you read about the draftee/UDFA RBs for the Bolts it seems all struggle with ball security)

TG
                  Pretty sure we're looking for more PBUs / FFs / INTs from the secondary, make opponent QBs pray for Bosa / Mack to put them out if their misery and Special Teams return / gunner speed.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

If Horvath can do anything on special teams - I can see him making the roster over Rountree or Kelley
                    So the job will come down to Special Teams

Comment

• FoutsFan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Birmingham AL
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

TG
                      Skyler Thomas is from my school so I am already a fan. He does have insane speed for sure. That is never a bad trait.

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

I had Brandon Peters on my Chargers' mock as a 6th or 7th round pick. He's built a little like Herbert, 6-5 frame carrying 230 lbs, howitzer arm, good mobility for a guy his size.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                          Charger Fan till the end
                          • Jun 2013
                          • North Carolina
                          • Send PM

Its going to be a tight board for rbs after we drafted 2. Ek, Spiller and Horvath are likely on the keep list and somebody or two wont be there from our backups last year. Could be Horvath is considered as a hb/te combo guy?

Comment

Working...
                          X