• Show
Clear All
  • ChargingBolts
    Superbowl?
    • Sep 2018
    • Los Angeles/Chicago
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Jags are pretty hot right now. Coming back to beat Dallas was impressive. Rayshawn Jenkins with the game winner. They smoked us. Do t really want to see them again
    It was 16-10 in the 3rd quarter with Herbert playing first game with broken ribs.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

Not sure if you are referring to the Chargers win over the Titans or the Jags win over the Chargers but both are true.
      Owning the head-to-head over the Titans is certainly a plus if the Titans are in contention for a wild card, but not for their division. Chargers can't play down to the competition, just keep winning.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2020
        • Oklahoma
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Jags are pretty hot right now. Coming back to beat Dallas was impressive. Rayshawn Jenkins with the game winner. They smoked us. Do t really want to see them again
        yep, HOF performance by Jenkins today: 18 tackles, 1 pass breakup, 2 interceptions including the game winner
        easy to say now he should have been kept rather than drafting Adderley

Comment

• ChargingBolts
          Superbowl?
          • Sep 2018
          • Los Angeles/Chicago
          • Send PM

Beginning of the year Jags at Jets Thursday night seemed horrible now potentially game of the week

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Great catch by Dotson in the Commie-Giant game. This one is a heck of a lot more entertaining than the Charger game, lol.

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Giants calling time outs to save time like the Chargers did. WFT on the 1 yd line.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Ouch, Commie WR wasn't on the LOS, and was flagged for illegal formation, nullifying a TD. Giants win this one.

Comment

• Midwestbolt
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Midwest
                  • Local 150 operating engineer.
                  • Send PM

My lord, is it just me or is the quality of the refereeing at an all time low. What does it take to get a PI? When is the NFL going to make referees accountable.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Midwestbolt View Post
                    My lord, is it just me or is the quality of the refereeing at an all time low. What does it take to get a PI? When is the NFL going to make referees accountable.
                    I'm wondering if it was the same official that called the illegal formation against Washington.

Comment

• richpjr
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Nashville
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Midwestbolt View Post
                      We always complain about the refs but there really does seem to have been some pretty blatant missed calls this year. I wonder if they will be forced to allow challenges on some of these penalties.

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post
                        Beginning of the year Jags at Jets Thursday night seemed horrible now potentially game of the week
                        Looking forward to that game. I’m rooting for Jax to snatch the AFC South title from the Titans and I want to further bury the Jets’ wildcard aspirations.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                          BetterToday ThanYesterday
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                          The only conceivable reason was that it was a designed lateral to Mac Jones for an all or nothing pass. If Jones was wide open.... maybe it could have worked.
                          It's pretty hilarious. If Meyers was able to lateral to Jones, all that needed to happen was for the physically limited QB to run 60YARDS to pay dirt. Just a brain fart by Meyers and he stood in the locker room like a man and admitted it and answered all the questions.

Belicheck, on the other hand? Pouted and mumbled and glared his entire press conference. I am so sick of him and his act. And he is such a baby when things don't go his way.

And Jones is already showing his true colors yelling at teammates and coaches. That kid is a punk and always was.

TG
                          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Working...
                          X