Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

They also have the rams 1st round pick from the Stafford trade and that looks like it will be a top 10 pick
    Yeah, I forgot to mention that. But that is why I said they are set up nicely - starting to win now with their young draft pick hits, with extra draft capital next year.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
      Jets HC Robert Saleh is benching QB1 Zach Wilson and going with QB2 Mike White in their home game vs the Bears Sunday. The Jets are one of three teams ahead of the Chargers, currently standing in the way of the Bolts getting a wildcard berth (the others are the Patriots and Bengals). Wilson just is not getting it done for a team that appears to otherwise have a playoff worthy roster. Wilson could do nothing against last week against the Patriots, who won the game on a final second punt return for a TD.

The Bears travel to New Jersey with their own question mark at QB. Justin Fields has some damage to his non-throwing left shoulder and right now it isn't clear if he will play Sunday.

The Jets travel to the Vikes the following week.

The Patriots play at Minnesota tomorrow then host the Bills the following week. It think it's safe to predict the Pats are going to lose these two games.

The Bengals play at Titans this Sunday then host the Chiefs the following week.

If the Chargers take care of business this week and next in Ariz and Las Vegans, they will probably be in the driver's seat for a wildcard berth.
      Fields has played much better than Wilson,.....who will be a bust. I called both Wilson and Lance busts before the draft. We'll see.
      They still have time and Tua has made strides, though my concern with him was durability.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Fields has played much better than Wilson,.....who will be a bust. I called both Wilson and Lance busts before the draft. We'll see.
        They still have time and Tua has made strides, though my concern with him was durability.
        The only reason Fields isn't a bust yet is because of his ability to run. He hasn't wowed with his arm.

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Send PM

Just sat down to watch Buff-Det. First time watching Lions this season. Goff is the ultimate game manager and looks to be at the top of his game right now. He knows exactly where all his receivers are. Coupled with the Lions’ run game, their offense is a force.

Comment

• Berserker76
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

Yep, real happy with the Lions today, other than not milking the clock a bit before the half. Believe they will come storming back in the second half. Just need the Giants and Vikes to follow their lead.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Send PM

I can do without the halftime show whatever it is. What happened to music?

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                Just sat down to watch Buff-Det. First time watching Lions this season. Goff is the ultimate game manager and looks to be at the top of his game right now. He knows exactly where all his receivers are. Coupled with the Lions’ run game, their offense is a force.
                What do you think of the Stafford-Goff trade? Rams gave up a lot. Did win the title last year. Would they have won with Goff? He got them to a super bowl so not an automatic no. Now looks like Stafford is done

Comment

• Berserker76
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

Money Badger sighting...

Comment

• ghost
                    The Rise of Kellen Moore
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Wrong on the bust call. Zach Wilson will come back stronger. He's got all the intangibles, the kid was just out-coached by Belichick & Sons and
                    he's having a hell of time accepting that. It is effecting his confidence and his decision-making.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/11/24/jets-players-zach-wilson-concerns-since-spring-report

Zach Wilson developing a case of the yips is another matter.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kauai
                      • Send PM

Bills really missing Dabol i think.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
                        Bills really missing Dabol i think.
                        Romo thinks Allen’s elbow injury is to blame

Comment

• Berserker76
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2019
                          • Send PM

Give the Lions some credit, they aren't the same old Lions. It seems like just a week ago that we were all making fun of their new coach.lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X