Clear All
  • jaguarmanftype
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post

Atta boy. Stick to your convictions.

Now this is the hard part.

We get to the Super Bowl - there is going to be some deep soul searching.

Don't go to the dark side

Appreciate what got us here.

For some of us this is the last chance.
    It'll be a win-win, good sir, if we make the Superbowl. That likely means that our heavenly Lombo will move up to be promoted to a head coaching job, and I get what I want regardless. :lol:

Comment

• Trumpet Man
      Dea Spanos my HERO
      • Dec 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Didn't watch all 14 minutes, stopped half way: but pulling guards and tight ends in motion sealing off edge players on inside zone runs are not "new" twists.
      I saw well executed blocks: was that the new twist?
      At 4:28 in the video was an example of a WR play designed by the D coordinator to create a zone for the WR.

That was at the beginning of the tape.

That was a flattened out stick route created by design to open a WR zone yet nothing ? C'mon man. The channel did not specifically say the stick route was flattened but just watch for yourself. The channel said it was a beautifully designed play by the coordinator (Lombardi). This is what Popper (at great frustration it seems) was saying and some / most fans are just flat out ignoring.

I could go on breaking down tape but it interferes with my practice sessions to find and kick Joey Bosa's ass in a game of Halo. Yeah Halo as gamertag: (ichargersbeast). I am old badass with the sniper rifle - My motto: "Here I come Joey with the tea bag".

Hey man it's the playoffs

BTFU

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
        Moderate Skeptic
        • May 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jaguarmanftype View Post

It'll be a win-win, good sir, if we make the Superbowl. That likely means that our heavenly Lombo will move up to be promoted to a head coaching job, and I get what I want regardless. :lol:
        Lombardi / Staley have been playing possum all year . . . . gonna take the league by storm in the playoffs - brilliant sandbagging!!!
        :smh:

Comment

• gzubeck
          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
          • Jan 2019
          • Tucson, AZ
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

Lombardi / Staley have been playing possum all year . . . . gonna take the league by storm in the playoffs - brilliant sandbagging!!!
          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
            Moderate Skeptic
            • May 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post
            Exactly as planned!!

Comment

• Trumpet Man
              Dea Spanos my HERO
              • Dec 2022
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

It's nefarious plan.

Lombardi stick routes the F out of the league and fans have been lulled to sleep.

Not even savvy fans here see the stick routes forming a big middle finger to the league...not yet.

Lombardi is a witch.

It has been foretold

So it has been written.

(don't shake your head - roll with it)

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

This dude at Chargers LAFB is CRUSHING it. Great film break down

He noticed Lombardi weeks ago early adding new twists and tweaks when most everyone wanted Lombardi's head and did not want to hear it. This dude caught hell and well so did I.

Do not let his baby face fool you. He is good. I like him. This is his latest evaluation on the Bolts (the pitch for products sucks but is not long).

14 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xX1E5F8__U
                People have to stop shitting on Feiler and Pipkins

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                  Dea Spanos my HERO
                  • Dec 2022
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

People have to stop shitting on Feiler and Pipkins
                  Dude I am guilty of shitting on Pipkins and am ready to receive forum punishment.

I only urinated on Feiler for two games (ok maybe more) but I take that back.

I royally screwed the pooch on Pipkins who I labeled dogshit. I don't know who or what happened but somebody lit a fire under his Pipkin's ass.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jaguarmanftype View Post
                    I will not be coaxed, seduced and tempted by the growing list of friends, family members and cult followers of the Grand Architect Lombo to change my opinion of him. Fire him immediately.
                    Aw, come on Jag! At LEAST wait to fire Lombo until after we win the SB...

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Dude I am guilty of shitting on Pipkins and am ready to receive forum punishment.

I only urinated on Feiler for two games (ok maybe more) but I take that back.

I royally screwed the pooch on Pipkins who I labeled dogshit. I don't know who or what happened but somebody lit a fire under his Pipkin's ass.
                      A LOT of us have been sour on Pip for YEARS...it was only towards the end of last year that Pip FINALLY started showing some improvement...he was a true long-term project...

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                        French Speaking Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Québec city
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

A LOT of us have been sour on Pip for YEARS...it was only towards the end of last year that Pip FINALLY started showing some improvement...he was a true long-term project...
                        Sometimes it pays to be patient.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                          Dea Spanos my HERO
                          • Dec 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Agreed 100%. I sat up in my seat the end of last year with Pipkins. I saw marked improvement. I'd like to see Pipkins as swing tackle and Salyer right tackle or left guard to compete with Feiler. That makes homie happy.

Comment

Working...
                          X