Jaguars @ Chargers Game Day Thread / Post Game Meltdown (Week 3)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

I really don't know what to do.

Gonna slam a whole box of Quest Protein Peanut Butter Cups.
    Maybe we do play modern football.

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

There is speculation that the flashpoint was the exact moment Everett was not relieved and the resultant Pick 6.
      Called it.

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post
        Ok so Come out next week and kick the Texans ass! We are at a point now where Staley turns the corner with this franchise. or its the beginning of the end for him! I think if the players could get angry over this performance, and put in the work they can still turn this around.
        think that's all that's left of this season is for Staley to show the League that he is in fact an actual coach and can get something out of this roster despite the depleted talent loss we took today.

don't think it's gonna happen, but would start Daniel, and if that doesn't work, put in Stick.... see what Stalombardo are made of ??

have already seen enough of our defensive prowess.... we still have plenty of talent back there, and despite the loss of Joey and JC Jack.

Rumph is gonna get his shot, and we will see if Mike D. (was Jax picking on/targeting him ?) is gonna play to see another season as a Charger.... $9m+ this season, w/a $2m dead cap hit/figure for next offseason ??

sorry for Kelley that he didn't get his shot to show if he had turned the corner, now that the Oline is somewhat shot.... Sony Michel was a decent after the fact signing @RB, but we coulda, woulda, shoulda addressed that earlier on in the offseason.

and hopefully Lombardi will air it out w/the longball, as unfortunately the MW/Palmer pairing was on the inefficient side rather than otherwise.

and personally am clear 'bout the JH injury situation, as if I was the HC or whomever the deciding authority might be, there is no way I woulda had him on the field after his injury, and.... guessing he is just one of those good guys, and cares not only 'bout his team and teammates, but it is also not lost on him that the both of our HC and GM could well have their jobs in the balance, and which could be largely dependent on if our Golden God can make the proverbial silk purse from the now seemingly ramshackle sow's ear ??

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

My expectations are based on what they told us. Nothing structural and the incision needed to heal. The fact that he’s still sore means either they misdiagnosed what caused him soreness or he’s dogging it
          Well you do know how the Tyrod shot ended.

I dont think they tell us the whole story. Theres more to it than just an incision and close it up lol. I mean thats naive to believe that. Why open it up just to close it and do nothing?

Comment

• KrazyLegs
            Registered Dude
            • Sep 2018
            • Westminster, MA
            • Send PM

Fart Town — Population, you.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Well you do know how the Tyrod shot ended.

I dont think they tell us the whole story. Theres more to it than just an incision and close it up lol. I mean thats naive to believe that. Why open it up just to close it and do nothing?
              Well you are probably right. So the second part of the story was they removed part of an extra bone that caused the soreness. Now that bone is gone but the soreness persists. And it’s bad enough to hold him out

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                The Precious
                • May 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                WTF is going on?

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Yeah way too much mental energy wasted on this team and organization. All off season, the predictions, prognostications, and you can throw it all out the window.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                    The Precious
                    • May 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Yeah way too much mental energy wasted on this team and organization. All off season, the predictions, prognostications, and you can throw it all out the window.
                    While I want go back to cruising altitude like I was when Tyrod Taylor was going to be the starter I am actually interested to see how this team comes out against Houston given everything we’re hearing.

Comment

• Charge!
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

Flat out bizarre that they waited so long to deal with an issue he's been playing with his entire career.

And if it was causing him enough discomfort to want to address it, then it was more serious than they let on! It also appears that they probably rushed him back too soon. So enough fuckery on all sides.

Honestly, this kind of stuff just doesn't happen to other teams.
                      Agree..... the Chargers are clearly not a professional organization.....

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

this team rips the bones from your back
                        It's a death trap, it's a suicide rap
                        We gotta get out while we're young
                        'Cause tramps like us, baby, we were born to run

Comment

Working...