Chargers at Browns Pregame Discussion (week 5)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Contrast in styles. Browns have the best 1-2 punch in the NFL and a top rushing offense but poor in passing offense. We’re at the absolute bottom of the list in rushing but near the top in passing.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

We’re one of the worst teams in the second half. Curious to see if they can put 2 halves together.

Comment

• Pat_Swindle
        WustinSlurbert
        • Apr 2022
        • Send PM

Whew! I'm just glad that Justin Herbert is an Oregon donor. ☺️☺️☺️

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Comment

• jubei
            Vagabond Ninja
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep. And the Bolts have lost two winnable games. Passing yardage is nice, but W's are better...
            I got into a debate with some youtubers saying how talented Herbert is but others bringing up he hasnt won anything and that tua keeps winning and is better. it was in a video where acho cant seem to give ANY credit to Herbert...cuz he was DEAD WRONG about Justin, and then the female analyst laid it out as it is a TEAM sport. acho wouldnt acknowledge it.
            I pray Justin doesnt put up gaudy numbers like PR did but got nowhere in the crunch.

Comment

• Riverwalk
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

I got into a debate with some youtubers saying how talented Herbert is but others bringing up he hasnt won anything and that tua keeps winning and is better. it was in a video where acho cant seem to give ANY credit to Herbert...cuz he was DEAD WRONG about Justin, and then the female analyst laid it out as it is a TEAM sport. acho wouldnt acknowledge it.
              I pray Justin doesnt put up gaudy numbers like PR did but got nowhere in the crunch.
              Tua throws to Cheetah and Waddle. Herbert throws to bad hammies and ankles.

But you’ll never win a debate on the internet with fans of other teams, so it’s a waste of time to start one.

Comment

• jubei
                Vagabond Ninja
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

But you’ll never win a debate on the internet with fans of other teams, so it’s a waste of time to start one.
                trudat. I gave up.

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

I actually think Herbie has a better chance to get to a SB than Rivers did, because Herbie is usually cool under pressure. BUT...having said that, Herbie is only going to have a chance for the playoffs IF we can get our ground game going, along with the long ball...and that's a mighty big
                  IF...

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                    French Speaking Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Québec city
                    • Send PM

Rivers had Tomlinson.

Comment

• blueman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

I thought hammie’s was on the bench?

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I actually think Herbie has a better chance to get to a SB than Rivers did, because Herbie is usually cool under pressure. BUT...having said that, Herbie is only going to have a chance for the playoffs IF we can get our ground game going, along with the long ball...and that's a mighty big
                        IF...
                        The biggest advantage that Herbert has over Rivers for getting to the Super Bowl is that Herbert has Lombardi as his OC. Rivers did not.

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
                          Rivers had Tomlinson.
                          and Gates,
                          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

Working...
                          X