Chargers @ Browns Game Day Thread / Post Game Reaction (Week 5)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

true.... but not true......you can say that for a few games, but if you are a good team, you should at some point have an easy win against bad teams.... Chargers have struggled to BARELY beat 3 really bad teams who will finish bottom 5-10 of NFL this year....

if the majority of your games end up like they should, then once or twice a year you can have these kind of struggling games when your team is flat or down, but EVERY game has been like this......

Chargers so far cannot dominate anyone...... reality is maybe we all should be happier than we are because in reality this team is no where close to as good as people falsely thought they should be on paper...... maybe what we are seeing is how it will be all season...... scrapping and barely beating bad teams and losing solidly to all good teams....

Claiming they are 3 really bad teams is bullshit. How the fuck do you know that? We beat HOU by 10, there were only 3 other teams that won by 10+ last week. Games are close. The Browns would be in first place if they didn’t play us today. Every team in the NFL plays professional football, every team has high first round draft picks and guys paid millions. Its a parity-based league.

Look at the scores - look at how many “upsets” there are every week. How many games are within 7. Winning is everything, winning is all - it is 100% true and there is nothing else.
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2020
      • Oklahoma
      • Send PM

I was 50-50 on going for it because I felt it was about a 50-50 chance of converting, and 50-50 Clev would go 40-50 yds in a minute for the game winning FG attempt if they punted.
      While about 75-25 they lose if not converting.

One fewer turnover than the Browns won the game.
      Still bad against the run. DT in the first round my priority. Still not nearly the front 3 we had with Jamal The Wall, Igor, and Luis.
      Last edited by Leslie Grossman; 10-09-2022, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• LinksterAC
        San Diego Chargers Fan
        • Sep 2022
        • San Diego County
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

LinksterAC is a old school vet that goes way back to the early days of UT.
        I had Flutie in Flutie vs. Brees. Ooops.

Comment

• cmplxgal
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • New Jersey
          • Send PM

Comment

• Xenos
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Chargers come back and win, with hopefully no major injuries.

And the Padres beat the Mets to advance to face the Dodgers.

Today is a good day.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Texas Bolt View Post
              Win today but you wouldn’t know it in here. It’s the fire Staley thread. If we make the 4th down he’s the ballsiest best coach blah blah. I liked the call going for it. Be aggressive and stop chargering. 1 yard to close it out I like it

Salyer stacking good games. Pipkens seems ok thank god. Zion is going to be all pro soon. Keep winning however the hell we can to stay above the playoff line. Then get Keenan, Joey and Rashawn back and go hunting

Bolt the F UP. Have a good week y’all
              Good post, Texas !
              On point.
              We do not play modern football.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by QuiteFrankly View Post

I respect keenan more than I did before. Sometimes you gotta tell it like it is.
                A single tweet changed your opinion of him after he’s been here for 10 years? You just want to be validated.

Comment

• cmplxgal
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • New Jersey
                  • Send PM

Comment

• blueman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Good post, Texas !
                    On point.
                    I’ll co-sign this, still worried about the coaching but we do have some pretty damn good talent on this team. Go Bolts!

Comment

• blueman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
                      I hate saying Thank God for the kicker, but…

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Iowachargers70 View Post
                        I propose that for the posters who are already saying we won't make the playoffs, (chaincrusher, Qsmokey, Topcat, and probably others) that if we do make the playoffs, that they aren't allowed to post while we are in the playoffs. Anyone second this proposal?

Qsmokey has never posted a positive post about anything Chargers. Chain constantly beats a dead horse about anything and everything. Topcat posts a weekly poll about who he thinks should be fired instantly. Grabs the stick from chain and starts beating the same horse.

If you think I've only been on here for a short time, you're wrong. I've had other accounts related to my name. Been here since the beginning when Fleet started this. Just get tired of your guys same shit week after week. Is there anyway I can ignore their posts? Please help.
                        Naw, everyone gets to post at TPB. Its the Fleet Way, i endorse him even when i don’t endorsed all of the posts.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                          The Precious
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by LinksterAC View Post

I had Flutie in Flutie vs. Brees. Ooops.
                          Seriously? I do not remember that holy shit. Those wars were epic and I wound up hanging out with some other Flutopians for years on another board after that. Welcome.:beer:

Comment

Working...
                          X