Seahawks @ Chargers Pre Game Thread (Week 7)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fouts2herbert
    Charger Fan since 1978
    • Sep 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    I think for Bandy to be active they now have to release someone (or put someone on IR) and put him on the active roster. His free moves to/from the PS are all gone. So they might not activate Bandy because of that.

TG
    I think they’ll add him to the 53 man roster…they need to IR hopkins anyways, I'm curious as to why it hasn’t happened yet…another IR candidate might be parham, with the massive concussion he had last season and now he gets concussed in his second (really his first tho) game back? The young man needs to think about the rest of his life, screw the money, you can’t put a price on quality if life…
    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Classic View Post
      Lmao imagine telling Charger fans back in 2018 they'd worry more about Geno Smith than Russell Wilson. Just goes to show how much can change in a few seasons.
      It’s way too early, right now everyone wants to say the broncos lost that trade but with new teammates, coaches, and new offensive system, many of us predicted that he would struggle initially…he’s going to be a force in the division once everything settles down for him in denver…it’s too soon to label russell a bust, he's been a winner wherever he’s been so he’ll bounce back, it’s just a matter of time…
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Get a great defensive performance and the W, no more injuries, get the the week off with some guys back for the back half and roll.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

I’m hoping linsley’s return means the run game can get back on track this sunday…

Comment

• jubei
            Vagabond Ninja
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

It’s way too early, right now everyone wants to say the broncos lost that trade but with new teammates, coaches, and new offensive system, many of us predicted that he would struggle initially…he’s going to be a force in the division once everything settles down for him in denver…it’s too soon to label russell a bust, he's been a winner wherever he’s been so he’ll bounce back, it’s just a matter of time…
            ORRR...MAYBE Pete Carroll knew what was left in the tank for Wilson and knew his style of play wasnt conducive to his age. And he pillaged the donko village of draft picks.

Comment

• cmplxgal
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • New Jersey
              • Send PM

they need to IR hopkins anyways, I'm curious as to why it hasn’t happened yet

Original estimate was out 2-4 weeks. IR requires a minimum four-week stay. So I assume they're hoping he'll be back in less than four weeks. Same with Kelley.

Comment

• sonorajim
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

I’m hoping linsley’s return means the run game can get back on track this sunday…
                Playing a much weaker defense will help too, but yes, Linsley is a QB / RB's best friend reading D.

Comment

• Charge!
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

ORRR...MAYBE Pete Carroll knew what was left in the tank for Wilson and knew his style of play wasnt conducive to his age. And he pillaged the donko village of draft picks.
                  maybe... he had much better receivers in SEA, yet was struggling at times last year....

Comment

• Boltx
                    Dominate the day
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

I've said that several times. If I were a fan of some other team, the Chargers would be at the top of my list of teams to watch. Never a dull moment. Even when there should be.
                    Great for entertainment.

Bad for blood pressure.
                    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

Great for entertainment.

Bad for blood pressure.
                      Denver was bad entertainment and bad for blood pressure

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

It appears Keenan will play with Josh Palmer out. Keenan has been practicing. I wonder if they'll bring up Hightower any time soon. He could be Guyton's replacement.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2021
                          • Send PM

I agree with you. Some want to blame Wilson or Hackett, when it’s often a more complex situation.

As an example, look what happens when Clapp replaces Linsley. Our entire offense goes to shit, including Herbert.

Comment

Working...
                          X