Seahawks @ Chargers Game Day Thread | Post Game Meltdown (Week 7)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Budsman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell 84 View Post

Budsman would be playing the violin while on the titanic while it was sinking instead of bailing the ship.
    And you would be the person leaving the game in the 4th inning when your team is up 4 to 3 because they didn’t score the 4 runs the way you want them to.

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

Comment

• cmplxgal
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • New Jersey
      • Send PM

Comment

• cmplxgal
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • New Jersey
        • Send PM

Comment

• Budsman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by BearWithJetpack View Post
          You are what your record says you are - at the end of the season. Our record right now is near meaningless. One should be happy that they are over .500 after 7 games. But that's all it is right now. There are certainly reasons to be disheartened about the record going forward.
          Fair enough, I choose to be happy that we are 4 and 3 with so many injuries and our players not playing to their potential. 4 and 3 with a lot of room to get better vs 4 and 3 and playing your best ball. But some folks just loooove to stare at the bad side and ignore the good.

Comment

• chargeroo
            Fan since 1961
            • Jan 2019
            • Oregon
            • Retired Manager/Pastor
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

It's going to be tough but there still is a chance for a wild card spot, but the other teams aren't making that easy. Keep the faith, Roo.
            If they still looked like the team we saw in the first two games I'd agree with you. The truth is they don't look like the same team. The injuries have ruined them and now we may have lost Mdub. I was really hopeful for this year's team after the off-season moves but it doesn't look good now. Realistically, I can't expect to be around next year so considering what's happened this year, I'm feeling pretty low regarding the Chargers.
            THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• jubei
              Vagabond Ninja
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

should call this team Team Glass. EVERYBODY is injured, including their long lost great great great granddad on their uncle's half-sister's side!

Comment

• QSmokey
                Guardedly Optimistic
                • Jun 2013
                • Kuna, Idaho
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

this means I get to fish next weekend free of any blood pressure issues and totally enjoy my time out on the water.
                You should be doing that every weekend for the next, oh, 10-11 weeks.

Comment

• Budsman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Go_Herbo View Post
                  The only good news is that this may hasten Staley's departure and get Sean Payton in the door.... which may help keep Herbert with the Chargers, 'cause he's surely going to start imagining himself playing elsewhere when his contract it up.
                  Not happening. Chargers are a winning team through 7 games with the worst injury luck (debatable but very close if not the worst) in the league.

Everyone wants this team to be 7-0 with all the injuries and winning by 50 every game and it’s just not realistic.

Comment

• jubei
                    Vagabond Ninja
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

You should be doing that every weekend for the next, oh, 10-11 weeks.
                    Dont tempt me! This weekend I watched because I was on-call so cant leave the house for half a day to fish.

Comment

• KrazyLegs
                      Registered Dude
                      • Sep 2018
                      • Westminster, MA
                      • Send PM

Most of those injuries aren't coming back any time soon, tho.

It's not like help is on the horizon.

Comment

• Budsman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by lightsout42 View Post

That’s precisely the point I attempted to make last week. I wasn’t judging the W-L record; I was judging the quality and consistency of the team. And today’s debacle underscores my argument.
                        If your team is winning the game do you care how they scored the points? If the team is 4 and 3 they are a winning team. You can’t get all worked up over how they are a winning team. I mean you can but it’s pointless. If they come out in week 9 and wreck their next opponent everyone will act like they’re super bowl bound because fans are mercurial and don’t understand that it’s 1 game at a time and it’s a long season.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                          The Precious
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

We’re not getting Payton what the fuck leads anybody to even think that? Look at the last three hires there’s a pattern here.

Two home blowout losses to the Jags and Seahawks. That’s awesome.

Sean Payton….:lol:

Yeah right never going to happen.

Daboll was the guy and now we’re fucked.

Comment

Working...
                          X