Until John Spanos is Gone, Nothing Will Ever Change - Locked By Fleet - John LIstened

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post
    I'm up here in 49ers country. Everybody here is positive about their team. There's no doubt about ownership's commitment and deep pockets. Nobody questions whether they are committed to winning, they know they are. Totally different fan culture. Brock Purdy is the 2nd coming of Joe Montana.

Is Purdy > Herbert?

Comment

• Boltgang74
      We Are The Storm!
      • Aug 2018
      • Send PM

I'm jealous of how these other quality teams are ran but it still pisses me off that we have Herbert and are STILL losers.These meddling owners can't win with Justin fuckin Herbert?That's what has me really self reflecting after that last historical ass kicking of a game we all had to endure.If ya can't build a winning team with THAT good of a QB then what are we doin here ya know??

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
        I'm jealous of how these other quality teams are ran but it still pisses me off that we have Herbert and are STILL losers.These meddling owners can't win with Justin fuckin Herbert?That's what has me really self reflecting after that last historical ass kicking of a game we all had to endure.If ya can't build a winning team with THAT good of a QB then what are we doin here ya know??
        Some of my thoughts as well. Makes me feel bad for Herbert. If he’d entered the draft in ‘19 and was picked by the Giants, he might be on his way to a SB right now.

Comment

• Frank Barone
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2022
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
          Dean selling the team would be a dream come true. Whoever buys it hopefully has real deep pockets and he builds his own stadium wherever that may be, either LA or San Diego.

If they came back to San Diego that would be awesome but I just doubt that's going to happen
          A better partner for Kroenke instead of the Chargers might be UCLA football. The Chargers SoFi lease is very friendly to the Chargers, where a lease with UCLA could be written more fairly. I've read speculation that the B1G is interested in having UCLA move to SoFi at least for some of its schedule as part of a partnership for conference championship and playoff games (don't know if this is true).

Comment

• nomad1946
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2017
            • West Yellowstone, Montana
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post

Some say I am bat shit crazy and that's ok too.

We have known this for many years, but we still love ya. :disco:

Comment

• Charge!
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post
              People talk about firing, Lombardi, Staley, TT yada yada yada. While I think they all deserve to be gone all of us know that until Jonnie stops playing "NFL front office man" nothing is ever going to change. No one who has any brains will come into this front office with that dipshit being tied around their ankle. I don't care how good Herbie is or anybody else. That "fella" needs to be relegated to selling tickets. Sadly as Charger fans we know he isn't going anywhere.........
              all the cheap greedy spanos family need to be gone! the NFL needs to force the sale of this team to someone who actually cares.....they should have done that decades ago......

Comment

• Charge!
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I'm up here in 49ers country. Everybody here is positive about their team. There's no doubt about ownership's commitment and deep pockets. Nobody questions whether they are committed to winning, they know they are. Totally different fan culture. Brock Purdy is the 2nd coming of Joe Montana.

Is Purdy > Herbert?
                agree..... great organizations do what it takes and spend what it takes...... they also added best RB in NFL in middle of season when they had injuries.....

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

all the cheap greedy spanos family need to be gone! the NFL needs to force the sale of this team to someone who actually cares.....they should have done that decades ago......
                  There's gotta be a superfan out there willing to record John Spanos saying SOMETHING terrible....
                  P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                  P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                  P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                  P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
                    hang in there my guy.
                    It will happen one day and it will be glorious.
                    P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                    P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                    P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                    P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                      Dea Spanos my HERO
                      • Dec 2022
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by nomad1946 View Post

We have known this for many years, but we still love ya. :disco:
                      *Bada bing*

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                        Dea Spanos my HERO
                        • Dec 2022
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Is Purdy > Herbert?
                        A story fans may have forgotten about the 49'ers and an example of what classy organizations do for the players.

Could you imagine Spanos rising to this level ? (not in a million years)

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/foot...a-bay/2287621/

There's the story of former 49ers safety Jeff Fuller, who was left partially paralyzed, with a deadened arm, after a helmet-to-helmet collision in 1989. DeBartolo, under no legal obligation, contributed to an annuity that will pay Fuller $100,000 every year for the rest of his life. Stories like that are why Eddie D's guys still adore him, long after he stopped running the team.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                          We Are The Storm!
                          • Aug 2018
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post

A story fans may have forgotten about the 49'ers and an example of what classy organizations do for the players.

Could you imagine Spanos rising to this level ? (not in a million years)

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/foot...a-bay/2287621/

There's the story of former 49ers safety Jeff Fuller, who was left partially paralyzed, with a deadened arm, after a helmet-to-helmet collision in 1989. DeBartolo, under no legal obligation, contributed to an annuity that will pay Fuller $100,000 every year for the rest of his life. Stories like that are why Eddie D's guys still adore him, long after he stopped running the team.
                          I don't see this asshole doing anything like that ever lol.

20230119_214418.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X