Until John Spanos is Gone, Nothing Will Ever Change - Locked By Fleet - John LIstened

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Ya know, there’s always the possibility that John has finally matured to the point he can and did learn the big lesson here.
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
      Ya know, there’s always the possibility that John has finally matured to the point he can and did learn the big lesson here.
      Ten years of watching Telesco holding John's dick in the bathroom. Seen enough of Telesco's ass licking all the way to the bottom. There is going to be some solid talent for us at say #6 pick in the draft for the silver lining just like with Herbert.
      Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltgang74
        We Are The Storm!
        • Aug 2018
        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Ten years of watching Telesco holding John's dick in the bathroom. Seen enough of Telesco's ass licking all the way to the bottom. There is going to be some solid talent for us at say #6 pick in the draft for the silver lining just like with Herbert.
        As long as half pint Johnny Nepotism doesn't choose another cuck GM that is GM in title only.Hard to believe Johnny/Napoleon will relinquish he's power to an actual GM that knows what the fuck he's doing.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

A demotion, can do just that lol
          signing max duggan to the active roster doesn't tell me that John Spanos has been removed from the decision making process...
          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
            how incredibly sad, that this continues to be the hope of diehard charger fans, I felt this same thing in the early 2000's...maybe the Spanos are finally turning the corner as owners, it would be funny if it wasn't so damn depressing...
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• NOrvMeNow
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2023
              • Send PM

I think i'll skip dininer after this.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Windsor, U.K.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by NOrvMeNow View Post
                Fun video on Fred Dryer's memories of Don Coryell at SDSU.
                Fred first meets the entire coaching staff: Coryell, Gibbs, Madden, Hannifan, Zampese, Hall.... and is not initially impressed
                You'll enjoy it. There are no set rules on what makes a great coach.

EXCELLENT!
                Thanks for sharing.
                SDSU class of '90
                Go Aztecs!
                Go Bolts!

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

John boy isn't exactly handsome. We need to do what the blonde haired girl in the video says starting at 1:46.

Couldn't find the dubbed version, so I did it myself.The source is Overlord Season 3.Pretty mid show, but I enjoyed it 🤷

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by NOrvMeNow View Post

I think i'll skip dininer after this.
                    Unintended visuals there after hindsight. LOL!

Comment

• Wrbanwal
                      FUdean
                      • Dec 2022
                      • Send PM

I believe the shark has been jumped

Comment

• chargeroo
                        Fan since 1961
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Oregon
                        • Retired Manager/Pastor
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Rugger05 View Post
                        People talk about firing, Lombardi, Staley, TT yada yada yada. While I think they all deserve to be gone all of us know that until Jonnie stops playing "NFL front office man" nothing is ever going to change. No one who has any brains will come into this front office with that dipshit being tied around their ankle. I don't care how good Herbie is or anybody else. That "fella" needs to be relegated to selling tickets. Sadly as Charger fans we know he isn't going anywhere.........
                        I don't know how many of these posts I've read, but I do know that none of you have been a part of the decision-making team. Some find it convenient to blame John Spanos, some blame TT, others blame the HC. In truth, we don't know how much John Spanos says about the draft. If the scouts and the GM and the coaching staff all like some players above the player J Spanos likes, does he say "pick the one I like, end of discussion"? I don't know and neither do you.
                        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• gzubeck
                          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Tucson, AZ
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

I don't know how many of these posts I've read, but I do know that none of you have been a part of the decision-making team. Some find it convenient to blame John Spanos, some blame TT, others blame the HC. In truth, we don't know how much John Spanos says about the draft. If the scouts and the GM and the coaching staff all like some players above the player J Spanos likes, does he say "pick the one I like, end of discussion"? I don't know and neither do you.
                          The evidence is there...you just don't see it yet. John probably has some recommendations mixed in there hence players drafted outside the first two rounds stick around a lot longer to appease the Kings tastes and not embarrass himself to badly by bad picks. Last years draft is not that bad but still other inadequacies over the years have shown up. 50% Tom Telesco and 50% John Spanos fault is the way I see it do to draft choices and coaching decisions. I think maybe we can reduce his bad influences going forward with the right GM and Head coach.

Comment

Working...
                          X