Official Chargers At Niners Gameday Thread | Post Game Reaction (Wk 10)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RobH
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Tokyo, Japan
    • University English Lecturer
    • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post

The Chargers should sue for copyright violation.
    But they’re so inept, they’d lose the suit.

Comment

• beachcomber
      & ramblin' man
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Their other star power back is back too..... records dont matter.... 49ers are much better at every position and depth except at QB.....
      Charge! ....will freely admit that am not as up on the 49er roster as I could be, and.... correct me if I'm wrong:

save for Deebo, which receivers are better than the both of Palmer and Carter ??
      and how healthy is Kittle ?? is he better off than Everett.... think I'd give Gerald the edge here, no ??
      and you're giving the edge to McCaffrey @RB ?? that's awful generous of you, and perhaps a bit presumptive/premature, no ??
      and who's gonna have the better game, Elijah Mitchell or Spiller.... looking forward to that tally.
      and not even sure Trent Williams is the better LT than Salyer ??
      and don't know who Spencer Burford is, but pretty darn sure that he don't hold a candle to Zion, and ditto for Aaron Banks, who ain't squat, even compared to Feiler.
      and enlighten me as to who Jake Brendel is, coz eye know you know who Corey Linsley is....
      and yeah, McGlinchey gets the nod over Storm/Sarell, but have read that peoples say he is struggling ??

and how much better is Bosa than Mack ?? won't be surprised if Mack has a better game than Nick, 'specially if Bosa goes up against Jamaree.
      and liked me some Hassan Ridgeway coming out of the draft, but he has done little if anything to prove me right, and.... Omenihu ?? are they better than Fox 'n Fehoko ??
      and don't know much 'bout Givens, but guessin' he gets the short end of the straw up against J Day ??
      and guessin' again that Fred Warner is better than what we've got @LB, but what about the other two ?? are they a better pair than Drue ??
      and save for Jimmie Ward, their starting secondary looks like SPAM, and since I'm not Hawaiian, that doesn't bode well for them....

pretty good match up me thinx.... think we got the match up for Deebo in the secondary and w/Derwin, and yeah.... their RBs are gonna get some yards, but don't see this D that's gonna stomp us down, and actually think the odds are higher that they lay an egg on O, as they've had a game or coupla few in the teens or less.

per usual, think it comes down to Stalombo and J Herbo.... am fairly confident in the latter, and think the former needs to put Troy Reeder on the field a whole lot more than he has been, and they need to throw the ball downfield.... pretty simple.

5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• chargeroo
        Fan since 1961
        • Jan 2019
        • Oregon
        • Retired Manager/Pastor
        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Why don't you mention advantages? You like to pick at scabs all day long.
        Herbert gives the Chargers a huge advantage over Carrapolo; Charger interior Oline is much better; Charger secondary is better.

Athletically our DB's may compare......compare to what?
        I bet you can't find even one pro Charger post from this kid. He thrives on feeling bad.
        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

I bet you can't find even one pro Charger post from this kid. He thrives on feeling bad.
          I scratch my head at why some people bother wasting time rooting for this team. The owner sucks, the GM sucks, the coaching sucks, the players suck, everything about the entire team sucks except Herbert and he should be put in a bubble and saved for next year when the next GM who sucks hires the next coach who sucks and surrounds Herbert by other players who suck because nothing will ever change because our owner sucks.

Comment

• MagicMamba88
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2019
            • Send PM

Comment

• chargeroo
              Fan since 1961
              • Jan 2019
              • Oregon
              • Retired Manager/Pastor
              • Send PM

Any link to the inactives?
              THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                Any link to the inactives?

Comment

• cmplxgal
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • New Jersey
                  • Send PM

Pipkins gives a hug to Sarell, so does that mean that Sarell is starting?

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
                    Pipkins gives a hug to Sarell, so does that mean that Sarell is starting?
                    Nick Bosa is just salivating…

Comment

• Craig440
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post

Thank you

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

My really close 49ers fan friend is convinced the 49ers are going to blow this game and the Chargers are going to win.

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Point spread creeping up to 8 points in some places. Nobody giving the Chargers a shot tonight.

Comment

Working...
                          X