Official Chargers At Niners Gameday Thread | Post Game Reaction (Wk 10)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caslon
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2019
    • Send PM

Advisement, I’m on an iPhone. I skip over 500 word posts that go on forever. My eyes! My eyes!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Sending big underdog MOJO to my Chargers!
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• Charge!
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

I bet you can't find even one pro Charger post from this kid. He thrives on feeling bad.
        Sorry, but I'm no kid.... been a die hard fan for over 50 years..... i flew to Miami and convinced myself that those Bobby Ross cinderella Chargers had a shot at beating a far superior 49ers team.....

Every year, I start the year with hope, only to see the worst ownership and management in NFL destroy any chances we have to be good.....with just horrible draft or player decisions....

This year, I really believed that this team had upgraded the talent enough to at least have a decent middle of the road defense to go along with what should have been a top 3 scoring offense...... but again the management chose to slow down the offense by design and refusing to add speed to the WR group..... they did not add speed because they knew they were changing our explosive offense into a slow dink and dunk, clock burning, have to play perfectly offense.... so they thought they did not need speed.... brilliant as usual.... we have maybe the strongest armed QB in NFL, and we have shrunk our offense back down to what it was with Marty....... wasting Herbert's vast talent......

The chargers had opportunities to add WR's, pass rushers, or OL before the trade deadline and the only teams who made moves were the most loaded, talented teams, like Chiefs...... that shows that the great organizations dont mind adding new contracts if it means more wins.... but Spanos makes just as much money if he losses as wins...... so that is why we never make moves during season.... like winning teams do..... We needed to add speed to the WR group even when we were healthy, but after injuries to Guyton, MW, KA, we were desperate, yet nothing was done.....

We did not add any OL to help protect Herbert from the 49ers brutal pass rush..... Ive watched some 49ers games and even their depth DL that none of us has heard about, make plays(many of them could start for us).... they big, fast, athletic, tough and relentless....... lets hope Herbert does not get crap beat out of him tonight.....

The crazy good news is because the Chargers schedule was so weak and most of the teams we have played were playing with backup[ QB's (whom our bad defense made look much better then they are)...... so the Chargers, despite poor coaching, have miraculously(crazy anti-chargering luck and facing so many bad QB's who cannot throw accurately) managed to have a winning record which keeps us in running for a playoff spot!....so many of us think that if we get healthy later on maybe we can win a game as a WC team?.....

Problem I have is thew Chargers have not played well for more than a quarter or two in any game....even at begging of season when we were healthy!!.....

Interesting that even with Bosa and Mack on field at same time, we never have generated much of a rush or getting sacks unless its James or tranquil blitzing...... Chiefs blitz constantly and get alot of pressure on QB's...especially on important downs.....

Our DB's are vastly improved over last year, yet opposing receivers are usually open when it is really needed..... coaching is the issue.... our talent is far better this year than last, yet we still are asking Murray to cover which is his greatest weakness.... and we have players on the bench who should be playing..... or at least rotating in to keep other players rested.....

Im still ticked off that they waited till season started to do surgery on Jackson instead of doing it many weeks or months before so he would have been ready for start of season......another why????

We are missing all of our WR's and need help on DL and OL, yet organization thought it was so important to add Roundtree to roster????? when we have 3 good backs ahead of him and none of them are hurt..... that reduces depth from positions we need......

If we had solid OT's to give Herbert time, and a defense that could at least stuff the run, Herbert might be able to carry this team to victory tonight and every week! I've never seen an NFL team this bad at stopping the run..... hard to believe its possible?

I like everyone on this board and enjoy reading posts. We are all here wanting this team to win.... I and others here just want to see this team actually play well for 60 minutes instead of for one or 2 quarters...... the first quarter and 3rd quarter issues have to get resolved.... they are horrible at starting each half ..... why??? What are coaches doing or not doing? we do start games running and keep running even when it does not work..... 2 bad running plays means 3rd and long.... and usually punt because we start out running patterns way short of the first down marker.....

I apologize for being too real which may be too negative...... and maybe the many years of Chargers fan frustration comes out too much from time to time.... lol

Go Chargers!!! Stay healthy!!! Score points!! and tackle someone!!!

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

No Trey Pipkins tonight

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
            No Trey Pipkins tonight
            Well, looks like Storm and maybe Sarell and a few chips from the TE...

Comment

• Boltnut
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Advisement, I’m on an iPhone. I skip over 500 word posts that go on forever. My eyes! My eyes!
              Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Sorry, but I'm no kid.... been a die hard fan for over 50 years..... i flew to Miami and convinced myself that those Bobby Ross cinderella Chargers had a shot at beating a far superior 49ers team.....

Every year, I start the year with hope, only to see the worst ownership and management in NFL destroy any chances we have to be good.....with just horrible draft or player decisions....

This year, I really believed that this team had upgraded the talent enough to at least have a decent middle of the road defense to go along with what should have been a top 3 scoring offense...... but again the management chose to slow down the offense by design and refusing to add speed to the WR group..... they did not add speed because they knew they were changing our explosive offense into a slow dink and dunk, clock burning, have to play perfectly offense.... so they thought they did not need speed.... brilliant as usual.... we have maybe the strongest armed QB in NFL, and we have shrunk our offense back down to what it was with Marty....... wasting Herbert's vast talent......

The chargers had opportunities to add WR's, pass rushers, or OL before the trade deadline and the only teams who made moves were the most loaded, talented teams, like Chiefs...... that shows that the great organizations dont mind adding new contracts if it means more wins.... but Spanos makes just as much money if he losses as wins...... so that is why we never make moves during season.... like winning teams do..... We needed to add speed to the WR group even when we were healthy, but after injuries to Guyton, MW, KA, we were desperate, yet nothing was done.....

We did not add any OL to help protect Herbert from the 49ers brutal pass rush..... Ive watched some 49ers games and even their depth DL that none of us has heard about, make plays(many of them could start for us).... they big, fast, athletic, tough and relentless....... lets hope Herbert does not get crap beat out of him tonight.....

The crazy good news is because the Chargers schedule was so weak and most of the teams we have played were playing with backup[ QB's (whom our bad defense made look much better then they are)...... so the Chargers, despite poor coaching, have miraculously(crazy anti-chargering luck and facing so many bad QB's who cannot throw accurately) managed to have a winning record which keeps us in running for a playoff spot!....so many of us think that if we get healthy later on maybe we can win a game as a WC team?.....

Problem I have is thew Chargers have not played well for more than a quarter or two in any game....even at begging of season when we were healthy!!.....

Interesting that even with Bosa and Mack on field at same time, we never have generated much of a rush or getting sacks unless its James or tranquil blitzing...... Chiefs blitz constantly and get alot of pressure on QB's...especially on important downs.....

Our DB's are vastly improved over last year, yet opposing receivers are usually open when it is really needed..... coaching is the issue.... our talent is far better this year than last, yet we still are asking Murray to cover which is his greatest weakness.... and we have players on the bench who should be playing..... or at least rotating in to keep other players rested.....

Im still ticked off that they waited till season started to do surgery on Jackson instead of doing it many weeks or months before so he would have been ready for start of season......another why????

We are missing all of our WR's and need help on DL and OL, yet organization thought it was so important to add Roundtree to roster????? when we have 3 good backs ahead of him and none of them are hurt..... that reduces depth from positions we need......

If we had solid OT's to give Herbert time, and a defense that could at least stuff the run, Herbert might be able to carry this team to victory tonight and every week! I've never seen an NFL team this bad at stopping the run..... hard to believe its possible?

I like everyone on this board and enjoy reading posts. We are all here wanting this team to win.... I and others here just want to see this team actually play well for 60 minutes instead of for one or 2 quarters...... the first quarter and 3rd quarter issues have to get resolved.... they are horrible at starting each half ..... why??? What are coaches doing or not doing? we do start games running and keep running even when it does not work..... 2 bad running plays means 3rd and long.... and usually punt because we start out running patterns way short of the first down marker.....

I apologize for being too real which may be too negative...... and maybe the many years of Chargers fan frustration comes out too much from time to time.... lol

Go Chargers!!! Stay healthy!!! Score points!! and tackle someone!!!

Request denied!

Comment

• Charge!
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

Who is Keelan Doss?

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                  No Trey Pipkins tonight
                  And surprise that’s a bad thing

Comment

• Charge!
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                    sorry, long posts not good on mobile devices... lol... or eyes!.... lol

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
                      Who is Keelan Doss?
                      Doss...a wideout who played at UC Davis...not a burner...what a surprise...fits Lombo's O like a glove:

"Wins with a high football IQ and above average skill level, but has to prove he can transfer those elements into catches against NFL coverage. He is not a burner and can be a little delayed in defeating press, but he just has a feel for finding catches using above-average route savvy and ball skills. His lack of top-end speed and suddenness could push him towards a role as a big slot and WR3/WR4."

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/keelan...e-9120a7a10e9c

Comment

• Charge!
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Doss...a wideout who played at UC Davis...not a burner...what a surprise...fits Lombo's O like a glove:

"Wins with a high football IQ and above average skill level, but has to prove he can transfer those elements into catches against NFL coverage. He is not a burner and can be a little delayed in defeating press, but he just has a feel for finding catches using above-average route savvy and ball skills. His lack of top-end speed and suddenness could push him towards a role as a big slot and WR3/WR4."

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/keelan...e-9120a7a10e9c
                        fits right in with everyone.... perfect dink and dunk guy.... lol.... Lombardi must not like diversity or variety or confusing an opponent... lol

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2019
                          • Send PM

so what is the point of wasting a roster spot for Storm exactly?

Comment

Working...
                          X