• Show
Clear All
  • DerwinBosa
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Tampa Bay killed them in the Super Bowl
    The Chiefs have an offensive line above Pop Warner-level this time.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by PhilaBoltster View Post
      Burrow only able to score 20 pts. 2 INTs. Any criticism deserved?
      I'm sure their fans have p!enty on their forum.

Comment

• bolthead123
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • San Diego
        • I work in IT.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I'm sure their fans have p!enty on their forum.
        I haven't seen the comments on their forum yet, but I'm guessing terms like "offensive line" might be used.

Comment

• Air Coryell
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2021
          • Carlsbad, CA
          • Teacher, Coach, CFO
          • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

Yes; they wisely invested in the OL and have an excellent unit.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

The chiefs lost 3 or 4 WR in that game. I lost count. It was ridiculous. Somehow they find a way to win.

stars have to show up in big games. The chiefs stars did as did the Bengals stars. Could have gone either way.

unless the chiefs get everyone back they’ll get killed by the eagles. May get killed anyway
            I'll also point out that though Bengals WRs are good, Chase is their only fast WR. Boyd ran a 4.58 and Higgins didn't run at the combine or his proday and he don't look like a burner to me. I'd guess around 4.55.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

Unless their guys all get healthy they’ll have a spare Wr core. Worse than we had in the second half v JaX

Comment

• QuiteFrankly
                Since Balboa Stadium
                • Sep 2022
                • LA
                • Send PM

That personal fowl...Mahhomes took a flop..arms flailing out...like a punter...sure the guy touched him..but there was some acting involved...oh well..win at all costs right?

Cincy had an off game...this was not the team that beat buffalo. There OL problems finally caught up with them. And KC defense did play well. There were fired up because of the Burrowhead thing.

But how the heck can KC compete with the eggles....without any receivers or running game... and Mahomes with a gimpy leg..

I don't expect a good game.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by KrazyLegs View Post
                  Looked very familiar.

Bengals called for ticky-tack penalties left and right.

Stripes missed a block in the back on that punt return and numerous holds on the KC OL.

Lots of flags to bail out the Chiefs...per usual.

KC = the new NE
                  The NFL is like the WWE more than people think.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2023
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by MusicMakerInMe View Post
                    I thought it was absolutely ridiculous how soon people were writing off KC.

As a Chargers fan, I knew better. Now the Bengals fanbase understands how annoying it is to play against that team twice a year.

Mahomes made the adjustments we've seen him make so many times before.

Again, it's really incredibly difficult to beat a team like that twice in one season.

When they started to shout all that "Burrowhead" talk I immediately knew how dumb that was.

What makes the Chiefs so difficult to beat is they've been there before. Mahomes was responsible for 3 TD's through the last quarter of his first Super Bowl. It's going to take something special to knock that team off.
                    Spot on that magic man magic Mahomes is special. Dudes on one leg!!!!!!! One leg!!!! Throwing to 4th string players and practice squad guys. 326 yds. 2 touchdowns. Legendary.

Comment

• bolthead123
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2019
                      • San Diego
                      • I work in IT.
                      • Send PM

Unless their guys all get healthy they’ll have a spare Wr core. Worse than we had in the second half v JaX
                      They have two weeks to prepare and the have a great coach. I can't count them out.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                        We Are The Storm!
                        • Aug 2018
                        • Send PM

One thing that stuck out to me was during the 9ers Sheagles game that 4th string qb "fumbling" a perfectly snapped ball and then it looked like he almost gave it to the opposing team on the ground.Thats when I knew for sure Sheagles are goin to the bowl and turned the game off.Turned the Queefs game off early once the Refs stepped in in the 2nd half to make sure Mahomes wins.It IS WWF.

Comment

• Fan1970
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by MusicMakerInMe View Post
                          I thought it was absolutely ridiculous how soon people were writing off KC.

As a Chargers fan, I knew better. Now the Bengals fanbase understands how annoying it is to play against that team twice a year.

Mahomes made the adjustments we've seen him make so many times before.

Again, it's really incredibly difficult to beat a team like that twice in one season.

When they started to shout all that "Burrowhead" talk I immediately knew how dumb that was.

What makes the Chiefs so difficult to beat is they've been there before. Mahomes was responsible for 3 TD's through the last quarter of his first Super Bowl. It's going to take something special to knock that team off.
                          I think coaching and excellent drafting is a big reason beyond Mahomes that they are good.

Comment

Working...
                          X