• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAY OW 55
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2023
    • Send PM

And finally people need to start talking about Kyle Shannahan he never wins in the big game. I heard San Diego states own Ephram Salam talking about how that play shouldn’t have been called your hanging your quarterback out to dry by having a backup tight end Croft block a all pro like Hassan Reddick. Then his other play got Josh Johnson hurt. He gets Quarterbacks hurt. Trey Lance up the middle against Seattle running him. Garapolo. Jerry Rice was hollering about it.

But he’s so brilliant with no super bowl wins. Maybe we’ll stop saying you don’t need a Quarterback you just need his system. You still need a guy. There’s a reason why they traded for Lance. And I saw Purdy didn’t look like he had it reguardless. Looked like a 7th round pick. And looked like the more and more defenses had games to look at Purdy they gameplanned for him. And he looked like a another guy.

That’s why guys like our guy Justin Herbert is so great. You can prepare for him you can’t stop him.

the Joe Montana and Tom Brady talk was ridiculous.

and I think Shannhan should’ve done a better job of getting Gorapollo ready. Even if his ankle foot was bad they should’ve dressed him or got him ready just in case he had to go in. It felt like to me and maybe I’m reading this too much that they didn’t want him anywhere that sideline with Purdy showing up and they didn’t want to go back to him from Purdy. Just seems like to me why was Gorapollo laughing on the sidelines????? Bizarre.

If I was Gorapollo sign him to a 4 year deal. And Trey Lance has to make that next step they just don’t have it they don’t have a franchise guy.

All the talk about the Chargers they have a franchise guy. Herbert. All the Burrow talk and he still has the same super bowl rings as Herbert.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
      And finally people need to start talking about Kyle Shannahan he never wins in the big game. I heard San Diego states own Ephram Salam talking about how that play shouldn’t have been called your hanging your quarterback out to dry by having a backup tight end Croft block a all pro like Hassan Reddick. Then his other play got Josh Johnson hurt. He gets Quarterbacks hurt. Trey Lance up the middle against Seattle running him. Garapolo. Jerry Rice was hollering about it.

But he’s so brilliant with no super bowl wins. Maybe we’ll stop saying you don’t need a Quarterback you just need his system. You still need a guy. There’s a reason why they traded for Lance. And I saw Purdy didn’t look like he had it reguardless. Looked like a 7th round pick. And looked like the more and more defenses had games to look at Purdy they gameplanned for him. And he looked like a another guy.

That’s why guys like our guy Justin Herbert is so great. You can prepare for him you can’t stop him.

the Joe Montana and Tom Brady talk was ridiculous.

and I think Shannhan should’ve done a better job of getting Gorapollo ready. Even if his ankle foot was bad they should’ve dressed him or got him ready just in case he had to go in. It felt like to me and maybe I’m reading this too much that they didn’t want him anywhere that sideline with Purdy showing up and they didn’t want to go back to him from Purdy. Just seems like to me why was Gorapollo laughing on the sidelines????? Bizarre.

If I was Gorapollo sign him to a 4 year deal. And Trey Lance has to make that next step they just don’t have it they don’t have a franchise guy.

All the talk about the Chargers they have a franchise guy. Herbert. All the Burrow talk and he still has the same super bowl rings as Herbert.
      Dude, Jimmy G has a broken foot. Shanarat Jr did very well with a 7th round rookie QB who got hurt 8nnthisngame after starting 4 for 4 passing and he had to go to his 4th QB off the street and Josh Johnson is not very good.....and then he got hurt.

Who could win the big game in that situation?
      Last edited by Boltjolt; 01-30-2023, 07:53 AM.

Comment

• Eurobolt
        *** Jim Harbaugh ***
        • Sep 2018
        • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
        Outside of Hurts, Eagles have ALL starters in.....Siriani must be dumber than Staley ( according to a large portion of our fans......)
        Can you see at least 1 difference to NFC Championship game that will be followed with 1wk bye to meaningless RS game just before playoffs?

Comment

• Eurobolt
          *** Jim Harbaugh ***
          • Sep 2018
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Dude, Jimmy G has a broken foot. Shanarat Jr did very well with a 7th round rookie QB who got hurt and he had to go to his 4th QB off the street and Josh Johnson is not very good.....and then he got hurt.

Noone could win a game without QB in NFL, so dude is right saying:

Maybe we’ll stop saying you don’t need a Quarterback you just need his system. You still need a guy.

Comment

• TTThunder
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Yep. Well I guess he will get traded. They should’ve known he was raw before they drafted him. They should’ve drafted an impact player.
            Since he is raw & lack experiences, they should have stayed at 12 (not trading up) and drafted him there (He is most likely be there, or draft M.Jones if he is not there)...

Comment

• ChargingBolts
              Superbowl?
              • Sep 2018
              • Los Angeles/Chicago
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jaguarmanftype View Post
              FnsQGyFXkAAeVv4?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Nice storyline. An even better rig job. Nicely done, refs.
              It's also a Black QB vs a White QB what a narrative & slap in the face of his white Mother, where are all the feminists at screaming about the injustice?

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2023
                • Send PM

Could’ve called Cam Newton.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2023
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Dude, Jimmy G has a broken foot. Shanarat Jr did very well with a 7th round rookie QB who got hurt and he had to go to his 4th QB off the street and Josh Johnson is not very good.....and then he got hurt.

Just saying they could’ve called Cam Newton. Instead of Josh Johnson. Josh Johnson looked like shit.

listen to what Ephram Salam said on fox sports radio.

Listen to George Kittle sucks to play and not have a Quarterback. They could’ve dressed Garapolo.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2023
                    • Send PM

And then you Kyle Shannahan don’t throw your red flag on a play that changed the whole game? How do you miss that? Everybody saw it. I saw it. I knew right away he didn’t catch it. You see them rushing to snap the ball. Just throw your red flag. You see Tufanga screaming he didn’t catch it. You really need those three timeouts in the 1st half???? It’s 4th and 3 that’s 4th down you get the ball. Who knows what happens when you get the ball. Maybe Mcafrey scores on a long touchdown. And Purdy doesn’t get hurt.

but people call him brilliant and he can’t even throw his red flag. Andy Reid threw his red flag in the 1st half.

Comment

• PhilaBoltster
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Maybe this has been said already, but all the talk about how the Chiefs got all of the ref calls last night…am I the only one who wants to shout, “This is how every Charger-Chief game has gone for the past 5 years.”

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Just saying they could’ve called Cam Newton. Instead of Josh Johnson. Josh Johnson looked like shit.

listen to what Ephram Salam said on fox sports radio.

Listen to George Kittle sucks to play and not have a Quarterback. They could’ve dressed Garapolo.
                        Maybe they did, we don't know who they called but Cam sucks too. He is beat the hell up from running so much and can't throw. He was awful his last year in NE.

Maybe JJ knew some of their system. That matters as well on short notice.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by PhilaBoltster View Post
                          Maybe this has been said already, but all the talk about how the Chiefs got all of the ref calls last night…am I the only one who wants to shout, “This is how every Charger-Chief game has gone for the past 5 years.”
                          The officiating in that 4th quarter was terrible

I have never seen them re-run a play that far after the fact.

The bail out illegal contrat/defensive holding penalties

the block in the back on the punt. It wasn't a lot but two hands in the back is a penalty

the tackle of 91 that allowed mahomes to run before the personal foul

Not to mention - the play before the interception, the DB on the chiefs did contact Chase while the ball in the air - so if you are going to call on the Bengals DB - call it both sides

Comment

Working...
                          X