• Show
Clear All
  • RobH
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Tokyo, Japan
    • University English Lecturer
    • Send PM

Great to hear the positive news. More mojo to your daughter and family.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post

We have been keeping you and your Brother in our thoughts out here. More power and mojo to you both.

I hear you and agree with what your saying. I'll look for what you're talking about out here. What, exactly, am I searching for? I don't think putting "chinese med dr" in google is gonna do it.
      Traditional Chinese Medicine. Its all based around the Liver. And thanks man.

Comment

• MakoShark
        Disgruntled
        • Jun 2013
        • North Alabama
        • Send PM

Well, she had her final treatment yesterday and got her PICC line removed. She was so happy about that. Her blood counts have rebounded nicely and are all pretty much back to normal, except for the platelet count. That was expected. For her, the new normal is around 100k/ppm vs you and me would be around 150k/ppm. We're gonna give the Cladribine/Rituximab combination a few weeks to keep doing its thing and work its way out of her system, then we'll do another bone marrow biopsy and see where we stand. I can't believe how well she came through the treatment this time. Last time it put her in the hospital for 5 days.

She looks and says she feels good. Wants to get back in the gym and is looking forward to her wedding on the 29th. Me...I stress, and her mother is going to drive me crazy with all the final prep for the wedding :killme:

Guys, thanks for thinking of her and allowing me to vent here. It really does help and, I believe, makes a difference.
        sigpic

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Great news Mako.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Awesome news Mako. We are always praying for her and your family. We got this.

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
              Well, she had her final treatment yesterday and got her PICC line removed. She was so happy about that. Her blood counts have rebounded nicely and are all pretty much back to normal, except for the platelet count. That was expected. For her, the new normal is around 100k/ppm vs you and me would be around 150k/ppm. We're gonna give the Cladribine/Rituximab combination a few weeks to keep doing its thing and work its way out of her system, then we'll do another bone marrow biopsy and see where we stand. I can't believe how well she came through the treatment this time. Last time it put her in the hospital for 5 days.

She looks and says she feels good. Wants to get back in the gym and is looking forward to her wedding on the 29th. Me...I stress, and her mother is going to drive me crazy with all the final prep for the wedding :killme:

Guys, thanks for thinking of her and allowing me to vent here. It really does help and, I believe, makes a difference.
              Yep...we are family! Great to hear this, Mako!

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Mojo/thoughts/prayers still going your way!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                  Grammar Police
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Mojo Mako! As a huge benefactor of the great mojo and people here on TPB especially Fleet, I have allot of mojo to return. Hang in there and know we got your back.
                  Go Rivers!

Comment

• chargeroo
                    Fan since 1961
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Oregon
                    • Retired Manager/Pastor
                    • Send PM

Thanks for sharing your good news. Praise Jesus for answering our prayers.
                    THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• RobH
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Tokyo, Japan
                      • University English Lecturer
                      • Send PM

Great news! Gotta keep the mojo flowing though. We want her 100% free and never to return. So, MOJO!

Comment

• MakoShark
                        Disgruntled
                        • Jun 2013
                        • North Alabama
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                        Mojo Mako! As a huge benefactor of the great mojo and people here on TPB especially Fleet, I have allot of mojo to return. Hang in there and know we got your back.
                        There's my favorite alphabet manipulator! Good to see you dude. Thank you everyone! Means a lot to us!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                          Good to see you Stinkster. Thanks for the love.

Comment

Working...
                          X