Clear All
  • WindsorUK
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Windsor, U.K.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by FtheTurds View Post

Prayers coming your way!!!

I'm there with you my friend, as we just found out our 36yr old daughter, married and has a 2 year old, has stage 4 cancer. just the other day, they also found a blood clot on her long. I am a wreck all day long, hiding when i start crying for no reason. Again, i feel your families pain and WILL PRAY for HER....
    God bless you, brother.
    Mojo.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

In July I had CAT scan that showed a 3.8 cm tumor in my right lung that was probably cancerous. August brought numerous tests and a biopsy that confirmed it was cancer. On October 2nd, I had an upper right lobectomy using VAT surgery. They also removed 30 lymph nodes during surgery which were all non- cancerous. It was classified as Stage 1b cancer, I am extremely lucky my new, direct from medical school doctor sent me for a CAT scan against medical protocol.

The entire process was unpleasant but today I am cured of cancer, about 90% back to normal and expect to be near 100% eventually. In early October the Mega Millions lottery was up to a billion dollars or so. This is better than winning that.

Moral of the story, if you smoked for 20 pack years, get a CAT scan. Don’t let your doctor tell you you don’t meet protocol. Lung cancer is the #1 killer in America. Catch it early when it’s curable.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet 1
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Kauai
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
        In July I had CAT scan that showed a 3.8 cm tumor in my right lung that was probably cancerous. August brought numerous tests and a biopsy that confirmed it was cancer. On October 2nd, I had an upper right lobectomy using VAT surgery. They also removed 30 lymph nodes during surgery which were all non- cancerous. It was classified as Stage 1b cancer, I am extremely lucky my new, direct from medical school doctor sent me for a CAT scan against medical protocol.

The entire process was unpleasant but today I am cured of cancer, about 90% back to normal and expect to be near 100% eventually. In early October the Mega Millions lottery was up to a billion dollars or so. This is better than winning that.

Moral of the story, if you smoked for 20 pack years, get a CAT scan. Don’t let your doctor tell you you don’t meet protocol. Lung cancer is the #1 killer in America. Catch it early when it’s curable.
        Congrats bro. Had no clue. Aloha to you.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Wow, that kind of explains why you were a little sparse here lately. Very happy for you that it is working out.

Comment

• FtheTurds
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2023
            • Send PM

What a beautiful ending to your rough, scary experience!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X