Dolphins @ Chargers Game Day Thread | Post Game Reaction (Wk 14)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CanadianBoltFan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2022
    • White Rock, BC Canada
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

It is exactly the same in every team's game threads on every forum.
    lol, as I have been trying to say fans vent

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

When fans don't not vent they are critics, critics are never happy. "We one 47 to 3 but we left so many points on the field what's our HC thinking!"
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• Boltgang74
        We Are The Storm!
        • Aug 2018
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
        When fans don't not vent they are critics, critics are never happy. "We one 47 to 3 but we left so many points on the field what's our HC thinking!"
        We have not blown out one team this season.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

We have not blown out one team this season.
          Should have done it Sunday with some red zone conversions. We dominated that game everywhere except the scoreboard

Comment

• DerwinBosa
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Proper technique in all aspects is important to be a consistently elite athlete in the presence of other elite professionals. this shit is hard enough and just a very few 5% mistakes at QB can ruin 95% of perfect plays.

its heresy to say footwork doesn’t matter. Tia’s problem is not just footwork inconsistency but also a lack of a Pro-level arm. That was my opinion pre-draft, it looks apparent I was correct. he’s got two phenomenal WRs that will hide this a lot of the time if he gets enough protection to have time and place it. But you won’t see a cross-field 20 yard bullet to the deep flat into a 6” window between two DBs a yard away or less like we saw Herbie sling to Slayer.

that will be their separation and difference for the next 10+ years. Overall teams still matter more than even one QB, Tua can still have great success and be above average. Never top shelf imo.
            I just can't believe it took last Sunday' Night's game for some people to realize that Herbert is a far superior quarterback to Tua. Did these people miss the last two years?

Tua had a nice string of games before these past two weeks. But how could these people not see the massive differences that make Herbert so much better? It was so confusing to me.

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

I just can't believe it took last Sunday' Night's game for some people to realize that Herbert is a far superior quarterback to Tua. Did these people miss the last two years?

Tua had a nice string of games before these past two weeks. But how could these people not see the massive differences that make Herbert so much better? It was so confusing to me.
              We lost to KC twice so we must suck! Regardless of how Herbert played which was good enough to win against KC. LOL!
              Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• cmplxgal
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • New Jersey
                • Send PM

Comment

• cmplxgal
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • New Jersey
                  • Send PM

Comment

• SuperCharged
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Utah
                    • Midnight Toker
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

I know everyone started saying "maybe Miami did take the right QB". OMG the talent level between the 2 is so far apart. Tua is the worst starting QB of their draft class.

I just pray that the lightbulb turned of finally for Lombardi. There should be a Herbert Rollout every series. At least one. He is more dynamic on the move than in the pocket with this Oline..

Comment

• cmplxgal
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • New Jersey
                      • Send PM

Chargers film room: Michael Davis shines in victory over Dolphins

https://chargerswire.usatoday.com/20...s-tyreek-hill/

(This is from USA Today)

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
                        I pointed this out on the game thread. Layne had a free run at the punt returner on the previous punt.

i was encouraged.....very Marty Schottenheimeresque.

Anyone remember the game where a receiver was constantly running shallow crossers and Sammy Davis jr. couldn't keep up?

Marty's D-coordinator had a linebacker just sitting in the area and crushed him the next and final time.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          Day Tripper
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I watched the highlight footage of the five consecutive games the 'Fins won after Tua returned from his concussion.

Almost every completion that was downfield I saw was inside the numbers. There were a few deep throws outside the numbers, and he did have a few completions, but DBs were able to make a play on those throws more often (which is why they were in the highlights).

Besides not having the arm strength to reach the deep sidelines, Tua just seems less accurate throwing at that angle. He lives in the middle of the field. Staley's defensive game plan capitalized on that.

On the deep shot Sun nite to Hill down the sideline, if Davis had not fallen, he had position on that ball. The throw didn't have much velocity; Hill had to slow down slightly to get it.

With a QB like Herbert, you have to defend every blade of grass on the field. Herb's bomb to Mike Will on the drive after the Hill TD is indicative of that.

'Fins All Pro CB Xavien Howard let Mike Will get behind him because Herb had taken a deep drop to the opposite side of the field and Howard didn't think Herb would even attempt that throw. Howard found out the hard way that Herb is both willing and capable on throws almost no other QB in the league can make. Certainly not his QB.
                          Excellent stuff, Velo. Agree on the THill fluke, in fact - I’m pretty sure Hill cheated on purpose to trip up Vato and Vato would have defended the pass quite ably otherwise, if not pick it off. He’s a born cheater, got cheat written on his forehead. Thats my story

Tua needs blown coverage on passes outside the hash to make a reception there. It will happen on occasion but it won’t feed a family.
                          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
                          X