• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xenos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
    Seems like half the Chargers games are the night games this year.
    I hate having a shorter week after the Colts game. But if they can cinch a playoff spot this Monday, it would be worth it.

Comment

• Caslon
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Send PM

Another nationally televised MNF under the lights for the Chargers at Indy. Any team with 4 losses in a row is bound to not want to make it a 5th. Their best RB is out. The Chargers had Pipkins playing yesterday and may get others back for this one. No excuse for the Chargers not to win this one, that is, if they don’t continue to play mediocre offense and squander red zone opportunities.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
        Didnt Taylor tweak his ankle? Wasnt sure if he got back in but that could certainly come into play.

i watched the first 1/2 and multiple mistakes by Minny on ST and O led to turnovers which Indy capitalized on to go up. Indy played well and Minny kept tripping over themselves….then i guess the Minny machine took over.

i think we are plenty capable and hopefully we see DJ and maybe a Bosa? Just take care of business and get another important AFC win here.
        Taylor is out for next week's game, possibly for the season. He is their best offensive player. The Chargers D's biggest weakness is stopping the run, and that has been taken away.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

The Chargers have undoubtedly played like a playoff team over the last two weeks. Both games without Derwin James.

Beat Indy + the Rams and they are in.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...tb-cin-15=loss

NYTimes 2022 N.F.L. playoff simulator​

Comment

• The Intellectual Assassin
            Serenity now!
            • Sep 2021
            • North Carolina
            • Teacher
            • Send PM

Yes putting it mildly, they fell apart yesterday, but the Colts did show that they can score. Though hopefully they will still be feeling down from giving up such a lead. I have faith that we will continue this winning streak and get every closer to the playoffs. Love prime time games, and think we will get it done. However, would be nice as other said, to come out the gate a bit better.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by The Intellectual Assassin View Post
              Yes putting it mildly, they fell apart yesterday, but the Colts did show that they can score. Though hopefully they will still be feeling down from giving up such a lead. I have faith that we will continue this winning streak and get every closer to the playoffs. Love prime time games, and think we will get it done. However, would be nice as other said, to come out the gate a bit better.
              They didn't just fall apart last week. Remember in the Dallas game before the Vikings game they gave up 33 points in the 4th quarter in a 21-19 game and lost 54 to 19. That is 93 points and 913 yards allowed by their D over the past 2 games.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by The Intellectual Assassin View Post
                Colts - blocked punt returned for TD, pick 6 for another. The offense scored 22 points. They did sack Cousins 7 times but I think he has been sacked more than any other QB this season?

TG
                Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• SK21209
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2020
                  • San Diego
                  • Send PM

Man do I miss beating the Manning Colts in those primetime regular season games. We always had their number. The Colts are a bad team and that first half against the Vikings might have been their last stand.

Comment

• sonorajim
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                    Colts' defense has been extremely weak. Gave up 39 to the Vikings and 54 to the Cowgals the past 2 weeks.

With Lombo I'm guessing we score 27
                    Since the bye we give up 21.6 ppg. LAC 27 is a W if the avg's hold up.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                      Did we win?
                      • Jun 2013
                      • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
                      Another nationally televised MNF under the lights for the Chargers at Indy. Any team with 4 losses in a row is bound to not want to make it a 5th. Their best RB is out. The Chargers had Pipkins playing yesterday and may get others back for this one. No excuse for the Chargers not to win this one, that is, if they don’t continue to play mediocre offense and squander red zone opportunities.
                      Be interesting to see if the Sunday night game against the Rams gets flexed out?
                      I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post

Be interesting to see if the Sunday night game against the Rams gets flexed out?
                        There will be much more appealing games from a playoff perspective, but Herbert does have some special prime time mojo working so they could keep it for purely entertainment purposes.

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                          Let's do this!
                          • Aug 2022
                          • Raleigh N. Carolina
                          • Send PM

Someone get Darren "Colts Killer" Sproles out of retirement this week.

Comment

Working...
                          X