• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonorajim
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Reich may have been the best backup QB in NFL and college history. No question that he had a gift for seeing a path to victory as a backup QB.
    The retired President of an ecumenical college, he's intelligent and a man of strong belief.
    He deserves respect but may be better suited to administration.

Comment

• Heatmiser
      BetterToday ThanYesterday
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Telesco has so many Colts ties....would he hire someone who the Colts fired so demonstrably?

And yes, I think people forget Frank was a little vanilla when he was here.

TG
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• sdchrgrboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2021
        • San Diego
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

I think he does ad lib things. I don’t think that’s mastering a scheme.
        I saw an interview with his and he says that s chaos mode, no look passes etc. They practice it, but its not scripted

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
          it might be ugly but our defense holds them to 17 points and our offense scores 26 points courtesy of 4 short dicker FGs…
          I'd like to see the offense score +30 pts per game for these next three. They've only reached 30 twice, @Texans (34) and @Browns (30). I'd love to see a 40 burger in the next three games. The offense is capable of doing it, they need better play-calling/execution in the red zone.

Comment

• Floyal Rush
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2022
            • Send PM

CB J.C. Jackson is in jail due to a family issue. Gotta get all the details, but still not a good look for our franchise.

Comment

• sonorajim
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
              I'd like to see the offense score +30 pts per game for these next three. They've only reached 30 twice, @Texans (34) and @Browns (30). I'd love to see a 40 burger in the next three games. The offense is capable of doing it, they need better play-calling/execution in the red zone.
              I'd enjoy 30+, don't expect it. We're still improvising pass pro. Stay healthy, get the W.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

I'd enjoy 30+, don't expect it. We're still improvising pass pro. Stay healthy, get the W.
                The Chargers' offense has struggled to score TDs in the red zone. They are good at getting inside the red zone, but once they get there they too often fail on 4th and short or settle for a FG. If they improve on getting the ball into the end zone in the red zone, it would not be a stretch for them to score 30 pts per game. Their best end zone targets - the twin towers of Mike Will and Donald Parham - are back and healthy. I want to see more targets to these two in the end zone.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Birmingham AL
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

The Chargers' offense has struggled to score TDs in the red zone. They are good at getting inside the red zone, but once they get there they too often fail on 4th and short or settle for a FG. If they improve on getting the ball into the end zone in the red zone, it would not be a stretch for them to score 30 pts per game. Their best end zone targets - the twin towers of Mike Will and Donald Parham - are back and healthy. I want to see more targets to these two in the end zone.
                  Lombo's game plan is hope, that's fine for a political slogan but terrible for a game plan. He dials up plays that are a couple of yards short of the end zone/first down and hopes the guy can fight off 3-4 defenders for the next several yards to get the marker. He has been doing this all year. Its much better to run into the end zone or past the first down marker then make the catch, you eliminate the hope aspect and just get the play.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by The Intellectual Assassin View Post

That's the spirit friend

But seriously though, I just have a good feeling that we will come out and lay the pipe to these dudes on Monday night.

Bolts 35- Colts 10
                    I think many on this forum have seen enough Chargers football to think that way

but I hope the Chargers play a game with your final score

I would love to see Chase Daniels play for the Chargers on Monday - because they are winning by a lot

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                      Telesco has so many Colts ties....would he hire someone who the Colts fired so demonstrably?

And yes, I think people forget Frank was a little vanilla when he was here.

TG
                      I still think Telesco should be fired but good question about his Colts ties

I think Reich with Herbert would be excellent

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Just read that the Colts are 3-0 against the AFC West this year. We will not let them go 4-0!

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2021
                          • Send PM

This is a get right/healthy match-up heading down the home stretch.
                          :disco:

Comment

Working...
                          X