• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trumpet Man
    Dea Spanos my HERO
    • Dec 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Last year I bought a Tippman Arms M4 Micro Elite in 22lr caliber to add to the pistol collection. Highly reliable and accurate. Probably not legal to shoot crows abut would be fun on feral hog hunting trips.

Sweet rig.

Bought my first AR-15 last year for feral hog night hunts. The 5 round .30-06 rifle is not enough fire power when facing a sounder of 40 pissed off feral hogs destroying everything in sight

The specs:

6.8 mm SPC fluted barrel 16" by LWRCI (I dig their stuff)
    30 round mag
    Q Trash Panda silencer
    Pulsar Trail 2 XRF-50 (thermal night scope with WIFI, recording, laser range finder)

By once. Cry once. Right ? $13K for everything including 4k bullets.

I plan another feral hog hunt in April for maybe 2 or 3 months. We have about (15) 900 yard shooting lanes with most kills around 200 yards on over 200 acres. Stalking is excellent just don't shoot the neighbors cows when friends come along.

BTFU

Comment

• Budsman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
      I said a lot of negative things about Staley and the defense early on, but there's no other way to put this: he has probably been one of the major reasons we have been able to weather this storm of a season. Under his leadership, guys never quit, and here we are, a playoff team playing good defense getting healthy at the right time. (Yes I know Lombardi is a different story)

What kind of damage can this team do in the playoffs against elite competition? I don't know, to be honest. But I promise you we won't be an easy out and I'll take our chances with the way this defense is playing and a Herbert who could truly break out at any time.

Serve that crow up however you'd like for me...I'll eat it all.
      Props for having the guts to admit you’re wrong. We all get it wrong, heck I didn’t want to draft Herbert !

I won’t serve you crow you already owned it yourself, I’m with you in the playoffs, I like our chance a bit more than you but it’s going to be fun and heck that’s all we can ask for in football. After what happened Monday night it puts the GAME into perspective for sure.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

I said a lot of negative things about Staley and the defense early on, but there's no other way to put this: he has probably been one of the major reasons we have been able to weather this storm of a season. Under his leadership, guys never quit, and here we are, a playoff team playing good defense getting healthy at the right time. (Yes I know Lombardi is a different story)

What kind of damage can this team do in the playoffs against elite competition? I don't know, to be honest. But I promise you we won't be an easy out and I'll take our chances with the way this defense is playing and a Herbert who could truly break out at any time.

Serve that crow up however you'd like for me...I'll eat it all.
        I play you a song.

What does the singer say at 0:31-0:35?

Comment

• Eurobolt
          *** Jim Harbaugh ***
          • Sep 2018
          • Send PM

This one has not aged well.

Comment

• northerner
            Charger fan since '79
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
            This one has not aged well.
            nope. and mainly because the 2nd half of the playoff game magnified all the "fucked upness" we had seen for portions of the season:

1. offense stuck in the mud: pressure on JH. nobody open for JH. running game was worthless.

2. swiss cheese defense. one quality stop is all we needed in the 2nd half.

any of these big comebacks always have this element - the team that has the big lead decides to lay a fucking egg after getting the lead.

I mentioned that we needed 10 points to seal the victory at halftime, and we got 3 points. choke city.

Comment

• KrazyLegs
              Registered Dude
              • Sep 2018
              • Westminster, MA
              • Send PM

LOL...might wanna send that crow back.

Staley is shit. Lombardi's shit. Our high-priced veteran players are shit. Telesco's shit. And above all the ownership is shit. Dean and John Spanos are the very definition of shit.

Comment

• Boltx
                Dominate the day
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I'll man up and still give Staley some credit for holding the team together midseason and putting together little winning streak to get in. That is fair.

But he is not the right guy to be HC of the Chargers. Time to move on.
                ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• jubei
                  Vagabond Ninja
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

I'll man up and still give Staley some credit for holding the team together midseason and putting together little winning streak to get in. That is fair.

But he is not the right guy to be HC of the Chargers. Time to move on.
                  at the VER least fire lamebardi and tt...and while at it demote js to waterboy who thinks he knows football.

Comment

Working...
                  X