Chargers @ Broncos Pregame Discussion Thread (Wk 18)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

From earlier reports they wanted to practice but the field was not in good enough condition because of the heavy rain.
    I guess we’re not a bad weather team

Comment

• Trumpet Man
      Dea Spanos my HERO
      • Dec 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

That is why I use Sunday ticket after moving out of San Diego a year ago! Soon it will be available to everyone next year when Google offers it on YouTube and YouTubeTV.
      For those on a tight budget, my niece who is a HUGE Chargers fan in San Antonio uses HydroTv with a Firestick and loves it.

I trust her Bolt judgement and she has missed ZERO games the last two years as a family crash test dummy for testing this stuff.

This is YouTube TV on steroids from what was just texted to me now.

1 Connection $10.00 / month
      2 Connections $35.00 / every 3 months

Linky:

Hydr0GEN | HYDR0 | HYDROGEN | hydro IPTV is your hookup. Come see what makes us the undisputable king of the IPTV world. Free Trials galore!

Comment

• Trumpet Man
        Dea Spanos my HERO
        • Dec 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

This is my Sunday Ticket. Just have good virus protection and a solid VPN.

https://topstreams.info/nfl/chargers#!
        My favorite on NFLBITE (Topstreams) but I use no VPN and use AdBlock plus and no issues over the last 5++ years. If others reading this are on the fence about using these links my computer still works.

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post

My favorite on NFLBITE (Topstreams) but I use no VPN and use AdBlock plus and no issues over the last 5++ years. If others reading this are on the fence about using these links my computer still works.
          I use AdBlock Plus as well. I also have Norton Utilities/Antivirus - the best there is. I use a VPN so they can't trace my IP address, and my ISP can't block access. Funny, I also use Topstreamer. I've found his stream to be the most reliable, though he does kick me (and I assume everybody) off periodically so you have to go through the process of accessing the stream again, which is where he makes his money (ads). Where do you think Topstreamer is located?

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

This is my Sunday Ticket. Just have good virus protection and a solid VPN.

https://topstreams.info/nfl/chargers#!
            He's my guy, too.

Comment

• ghost
              The Rise of Kellen Moore
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

See the line on the Chief-Raider game?

Moneyline: KC (-430) | LV: (+340)
              Spread: KC: -9.5 (-110) | LV: +9.5 (-110)
              Total: 51.5 —Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)​
              Chiefs will be playing for homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                Dea Spanos my HERO
                • Dec 2022
                • Send PM

I use AdBlock Plus as well. I also have Norton Utilities/Antivirus - the best there is. I use a VPN so they can't trace my IP address, and my ISP can't block access. Funny, I also use Topstreamer. I've found his stream to be the most reliable, though he does kick me (and I assume everybody) off periodically so you have to go through the process of accessing the stream again, which is where he makes his money (ads). Where do you think Topstreamer is located?
                No freaking clue where he/she/it is located ? I'd guess Canada ?

I get booted periodically as well and just refresh. That site is very stable for me & free is good.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                  Dea Spanos my HERO
                  • Dec 2022
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I guess we’re not a bad weather team
                  Nope.

Top 5 and Bottom 5 cold weather teams as of 11-18-22

It's about the time in the NFL season when winter weather really starts to become a factor in terms of wins and losses. The cold weather not only affects regular season games but, over the years, it seems to have adversely affected playoff outcomes as well.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Line has moved to -2.5 Broncos. Odds makers are expecting the Chargers to be resting starters, including Justin Herbert, as game will probably moot due to Ravens loss

Other game in the CBS late window is Giants @ Eagles, so the only certain TV markets for the Chargers @ Bronco's game are the usual... SoCal, Eugene, and Denver

Comment

• SK21209
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2020
                      • San Diego
                      • Send PM

The Bengals have been declared the AFC North champions and if they match up with the Ravens in the wild card home field will be decided with a coin toss. I’m not sure the Ravens have much to play for this week, they could want the 5 seed but maybe the 50-50 shot at a home game is more enticing. Lamar hasn’t practiced and Vegas is anticipating us resting. Feeling pretty good about the 5 seed.

Comment

• Air Coryell
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2021
                        • Carlsbad, CA
                        • Teacher, Coach, CFO
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                        Line has moved to -2.5 Broncos. Odds makers are expecting the Chargers to be resting starters, including Justin Herbert, as game will probably moot due to Ravens loss

Other game in the CBS late window is Giants @ Eagles, so the only certain TV markets for the Chargers @ Bronco's game are the usual... SoCal, Eugene, and Denver
                        Ravens not guaranteed to lose now that their game has no bearing on the division. Cinn will most likely rest key players. Chargers may need to play all starters.

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2020
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

From earlier reports they wanted to practice but the field was not in good enough condition because of the heavy rain.
                          This is a disgrace.

Comment

Working...
                          X