• Show
Clear All
  • Den60
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

If the Charger leave will you?

We have to think ahead...
    Buy season tickets for the MSL franchise.
    15.38%
    Buy season tickets for Aztec football.
    0.00%
    Buy season tickets for both.
    0.00%
    Play golf, go to the beach, spend time with family.
    84.62%
    Find out where Den60 lives so you can kill him for being right this whole time.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

• TTK
    EX-Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • America's Finest City
    • Send PM

I'm excited for the possibility of an MLS team and I would check out some games but I'm done buying season tickets for any sports franchise.

Comment

• KNSD
      Registered Charger Hater
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Will go to 1-2 Aztec games. Undecided on the killing den part only because I'd have to go buy a gun. ��
      Prediction:
      Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
      Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
      Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Faded blues
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
        We have to think ahead...
        never post here again which might put you right into diabetic shock without having somone to kick around.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

None of the above.

Attend more Chargers games
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• UtahBolt
            Did we win?
            • Jun 2013
            • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
            • Send PM

I am not local so none of the above. I already to go to all of the Utah Utes home games and usually an away game or two, maybe I will go to an extra away game every year? We do have an MLS team here and I follow them passively, but they do have a huge, passionate fan base here locally. Of course there is always the Jazz. I just thought of something, little Salt Lake City will be more of a major sports town than big ole SD is...wow. Never realized that until just now...

OIP, I thought you were in the Denver area?
            I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Well, I've already given up on the Spanoses sticking around.

I've noticed I've ended up at more parties/barbecues/get-togethers on Sundays. I see more "other games" in the background, but I don't really pay attention to any of them. I've kind of been rooting for the Bidwells because it would be cool to go to a Super Bowl party here. But, here's how I root for them. What's the score? Oh, the Bidwells are winning by 30? Cool. High five. Hey, is that Larry Fitzgerald? Oh, it's not? Oh well. No, I don't want to talk about the fucking Spanoses. Why'd you tell me the score? Fuck you. I need a beer.

Some people have been trying to get me into the Suns and Coyotes (that's the hockey team). I can't pay attention to either of those sports more than a couple seconds. I sometimes get free tickets through work to see those teams, but I've never gone.

I've noticed that I do other stuff on Sundays and through the week - mostly hiking, reading, and sometimes movies. Having games on that I don't pay attention to don't then suck all the energy out of me. But I do always end up checking my phone for social media updates, including The Powder Blues. This site is addicting; I can't quit it.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                No Sir, I Dont Like It
                • Jun 2013
                • Section 457
                • Migrant Film Worker
                • Send PM

I cant quit you Powderblues!
                Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                sigpic

Comment

• chargerkdb
                  Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
                  Well, I've already given up on the Spanoses sticking around.

I've noticed I've ended up at more parties/barbecues/get-togethers on Sundays. I see more "other games" in the background, but I don't really pay attention to any of them. I've kind of been rooting for the Bidwells because it would be cool to go to a Super Bowl party here. But, here's how I root for them. What's the score? Oh, the Bidwells are winning by 30? Cool. High five. Hey, is that Larry Fitzgerald? Oh, it's not? Oh well. No, I don't want to talk about the fucking Spanoses. Why'd you tell me the score? Fuck you. I need a beer.

Some people have been trying to get me into the Suns and Coyotes (that's the hockey team). I can't pay attention to either of those sports more than a couple seconds. I sometimes get free tickets through work to see those teams, but I've never gone.

I've noticed that I do other stuff on Sundays and through the week - mostly hiking, reading, and sometimes movies. Having games on that I don't pay attention to don't then suck all the energy out of me. But I do always end up checking my phone for social media updates, including The Powder Blues. This site is addicting; I can't quit it.

The Bidwells have moved the Cardinals twice as many times as Spanos has moved the Chargers. Not only did he move the team from St Louis he voted against them getting an expansion team (voted for Jax after saying he'd support St Louis) opening door for Rams to move from LA. Fuck Bidwell

Comment

• chargerkdb
                    Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                    • Send PM

You could also bet your nuts he will back Spanos move so he can move in on San Diego fans

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                      OIP, I thought you were in the Denver area?
                      All of mine and my wife's family live in the LA area and we are usually out there 3-4 times per year. Even my Dad moved out of Mission Valley(where I was born) but I grew up making a 5+ hour round trip drive to Chargers games.
                      Last edited by oneinchpunch; 12-30-2015, 01:31 PM.
                      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
                        The Bidwells have moved the Cardinals twice as many times as Spanos has moved the Chargers. Not only did he move the team from St Louis he voted against them getting an expansion team (voted for Jax after saying he'd support St Louis) opening door for Rams to move from LA. Fuck Bidwell
                        True. Bidwell was Spanos before Spanos was Spanos. He did pretty much the same shit to Coryell and then dicked the fans. The Spanoses have just kind of dragged the same process out.

I Bidwells have been better since old Bidwell stopped running stuff, or at least I think they have. Things have only got worse since old Spanos stopped running stuff.

But, you're right. Fuck Bidwell.

Comment

Working...
                        X