• Show
Clear All
  • MakoShark
    Disgruntled
    • Jun 2013
    • North Alabama
    • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
    I already spend plenty of time with family and golf once a week. I will continue to watch NFL football, I love it and have enjoyed it since I was a kid.

If the Bolts move I won't have any a favorite team anymore, I will actively root against them

I will still attend NFL games from time to time, my son is in Dallas, G-son in AZ, bro in ATL and Father in law in Nashville.

I dropped my season tix 3-4 years ago, loved it lots of good times but never again....I prefer watching the games on the big screen with surround, with 4 fantasy teams and the iPad on my lap....this set up is better for my wife as she has a few battles with her eyes/sight, the stadium experience wasn't working for her
    I'm 100 miles south of Nashville. We could meet in between for a round next time your out if you need an escape.
    sigpic

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
      I'm 100 miles south of Nashville. We could meet in between for a round next time your out if you need an escape.
      Sounds good, we have to fly out of Huntsville every now and then
      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
        I just thought of something, little Salt Lake City will be more of a major sports town than big ole SD is...wow. Never realized that until just now...
        And some people want the Bolts to hit the bricks...

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
          I cant quit you Powderblues!
          That's actually a good question. What happens to this board if the club moves? I certainly don't want to talk about the Chargers then.

I guess we could focus more on the Padres, but then that means a name change to thecoloroftheweek.com and perhaps even more listless activity by the time you get to the end of May. There's always the RIP thread and What are you Listening To? and Alex's threads about aliens. That Lakeshow thread might be relevant again in the 2017-2018 season. I guess there are still great reasons to visit.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
            The Bidwells have moved the Cardinals twice as many times as Spanos has moved the Chargers. Not only did he move the team from St Louis he voted against them getting an expansion team (voted for Jax after saying he'd support St Louis) opening door for Rams to move from LA. Fuck Bidwell
            But Bidwell's winning now. Cures all.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
              But Bidwell's winning now. Cures all.
              Okay. I looked this stuff up. Bill Bidwill, the dick who moved the team, fired Coryell, and was probably the cheapest owner in the league, doesn't run the team any more. That would be Michael Bidwill, his son. Michael took over in 2007, about the time the Bidwills stopped being the worst franchise in sport history outside of the Donald Sterlings. Michael hasn't moved the team, talked about moving the team, or had the press run stories about how the team might move. He was a federal prosecutor before he took over the Bidwills. It wasn't like he did nothing but play golf until his dick dad gave him the team.

Anyway, Michael Bidwill is filthy rich and runs a business that mooches off the good taxpayers of Glendale, Arizona. So, like all NFL owners outside the people of Green Bay, Bidwill is still a dick. Fuck him.
              Last edited by Guest; 01-01-2016, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• Savage Lizard
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Big Bear
                • Self-employed property manager.
                • Send PM

I am a fan of the San Diego Chargers, have been since the early 70's. I will continue to be a San Diego Chargers fan until I die.

IF there comes a point when the team is no longer the San Diego Chargers, then fuck the Spanos family straight up their stupid asses. I will never support a team in L.A., much less one that took a shit on my home town. I will still watch the NFL because I like football, and play in several fantasy leagues with my friends. I will no longer have a favorite team, I will just root for the players on my fantasy teams and whichever teams might win me money. However, I will actively root against the L.A. Spanos team. I will hope like hell that it is a failure of such epic proportions that the word failure will be changed to Spanos. If I ever run into Dean Spanos I will punch him in the fucking mouth as many times as I can before I am pulled off of his bleeding face. Same goes for Mark Fabiani. If the team is re-named and the Chargers is left with San Diego, I will box up my shit and hope for a day that I can bust it out again. If they keep the name I will give my stuff to homeless dudes.

Comment

• bonehead
                  Undrafted
                  • Jul 2013
                  • TBD
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Savage Lizard View Post
                  I am a fan of the San Diego Chargers, have been since the early 70's. I will continue to be a San Diego Chargers fan until I die.

IF there comes a point when the team is no longer the San Diego Chargers, then fuck the Spanos family straight up their stupid asses. I will never support a team in L.A., much less one that took a shit on my home town. I will still watch the NFL because I like football, and play in several fantasy leagues with my friends. I will no longer have a favorite team, I will just root for the players on my fantasy teams and whichever teams might win me money. However, I will actively root against the L.A. Spanos team. I will hope like hell that it is a failure of such epic proportions that the word failure will be changed to Spanos. If I ever run into Dean Spanos I will punch him in the fucking mouth as many times as I can before I am pulled off of his bleeding face. Same goes for Mark Fabiani. If the team is re-named and the Chargers is left with San Diego, I will box up my shit and hope for a day that I can bust it out again. If they keep the name I will give my stuff to homeless dudes.
                  Haha..nice

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Den60
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                    Well, he has been a Charger fan since he was a baby, from what I've read. That's enough to cause anyone major trauma. I've only been one since 1970 and I'm in dire need of a shrink.
                    OK, now that is funny.

Comment

• Den60
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Faded blues View Post
                      nope.

Realistic.

You get your rocks off belittling me.

i suspect you possess an inferiority complex deeply rooted in a childhood incident that severely scarred you.
                      Well, now that you mentioned it my first little league team (Caps) went 0-14...

Comment

• Den60
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Faded blues View Post
                        If one is considering a handgun, I suggest a desert eagle.

if one is worried about home defense, i suggest a sawed-off remmington shotgun using bird shot. Reason that the incident will most likely occur at close range and you want to make sure you hit your target. spray and pray.
                        Birdshot is probably a bit light to use for self defense.

Comment

• bonehead
                          Undrafted
                          • Jul 2013
                          • TBD
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
                          Birdshot is probably a bit light to use for self defense.
                          You've never been sprayed with birdshot have you?

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Working...
                          X